Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

well it appears that noone pitys me enough to shoot me cause i'm still here. sigh. i feet/legs are so sore i can barely walk, a soke in the tub didn't even help. only good news is i don't have to work tonight so atleast they will get a rest. Worked an extra hour last night too, technically they can't make us work more then 8 but the doors are locked and we can't get out without asking to leave and they give you such looks that... sigh, i get the feeling that if you argue them that there just won't be a job for you when the after christmas cuts happen.

everyone seems relly nice for the most part, even the bosses but i could barely even walk by 6 this morning yet i was there for another 2 1/2 hours. i couldn't even lift anything and felt like bursting into tears. and of course i managed to grab the last pallet so i was dead last getting in. one of the other guys had to come help me and it was all the christmas stuff and it doesn't always have a spot or it isn't labeled correctly so it is twice as hard.

G

·
0 Posts
owwww...*patpat* have a nice waaarrrrrmmm bath and then sleep and dream of blondies and mops ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts