Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

i figured that since i have the night off i'd tell you about the lovely love triangle at work :lol: it isn't even a triangle but everyone thinks it is.

anyway...

Josh and Sally were dating - how long i have no idea - well Allie started working there and Josh looked at her. Well Sally seemed to think he was staring at her cause he wanted her/was sleeping with her or wanted to, whichever lol so she dumped Josh cause he was cheating on her.

Well Sally is pyscho so she started harassing Allie - mostly mumbling insults and threats - but Sally's mom also works there so Melody (sally's mom) is also harassing Allie, although not as badly or as much. Sally is nearly as tall as i am and Allie is a little thing (5'1" i think) so she is a little freaked out by the threats

the bosses keep dragging them in and talking to them, telling them to stop but it isn't working, it just seems to be getting worse :lol: Allie has gotten sick of this and has started doing things back (arguing, throwing her lit cigerette at Sally)

So anyway we Lindsay(my boss), Melody, Allie & i were sorting clothes last night when Lindsay asks Melody if she has heard. after a little going back & forth about saying the news in front of allie and i, Lindsay finally blurts out that Sally is pregnant :eek: Melody says that yeah she knows that and that Sally is having it aborted in a week and that it isn't Josh's kid, it is the neighbor's baby

i'm thinking WTF?!? this woman is tormenting Allie (who never did anything with Josh) over Josh while carrying some other guy's baby?! what a fucking weirdo. Oh and Sally already has a 7 year old daughter (she is 26) but she doesn't have it, Melody has custody of it :cuckoo:

who needs to watching soap operas when you have work dramas :lol:

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
:haha: :haha:

life is always more interesting than soapies ... then again The Bold & The Beautiful never fails to make me laugh :)

G

·
0 Posts
:haha: :haha: :haha: first steph and her dawson creek. now u and this....gosh! what a life! well..so you ought to cheer up dear! ur life isn't as screwed up as this! :D and u're waaaaay more sensible than that psycho too!

·
Burned-out Safin fan
18,127 Posts
:spit:
Oh.MY.God. Absolutely brilliant! the best soap opera! ROTFL!
I wouldn't like to be Allie, being harassed by two psycho girls at work sounds scary. :scared:
Tell us when there's a new episode miss Nicki!!! and buy you some popcorn! :haha: :haha:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts