Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

1st part of work was a lot of fun last night. When the new stuff comes off the truck, you have to scan it to see what it is and if it is needed right now or if it needs to be put away for later (we call it backstock). i love scanning the stuff :lol: i spend 2 hours running around so much that i don't notice how time flies.

well tonight was extra fun cause none of the bosses weren't in the back room so Josh was being extra obnoixous/funny/goofy/weird. yelling at me for sending stuff to backstock (where he works) and for a while he was making his 'man boobies' (as he called them) dance and converse with me :rolls: i was laughing so hard i could barely scan stuff. he was yelling random things at people and showing off his muscles :haha: all while bouncing around the entire line grabbing packages. it was a blast

of course his good mood didn't last after i left, turns out that some of packages that i scanned showed up that they were suppose to be set out when they weren't suppose to be set out so he was having to go through all of them again :( he was in such a grumpy mood that he didn't even make a smartass comment about it being my fault that they all scanned wrong.

his ornery mood did return later though, i walked into the backroom he looked at me, grinned and flipped me off :lol:

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
:lol: Your blogs are really fun to read!!!

Probabaly I have to read more to find out what's your job and more.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts