:worship:

I dont think ive ever seen a smarter bird -or cuter- ever!!!! :bowdown:

that bird is :cool:

:rolls: :dance:

·
Premium Member
2,766 Posts
Amazing... love it :yeah:

Kudos to the trainer as well who must have put in a lot of hours to get the bird to that stage of recollection.

·
Registered
17,115 Posts
That's amazing. :worship:

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
I first thought you were talking about the girl on the image. :D

Lyre birds have the same talent, maybe even more impressive.
The camera and chainsaw sound are fantastic!

·
Registered
15,172 Posts
We have an African Grey at home, she's really smart too, she loves spanish swear words. :lol:

She immitates every sound she perceives. They really are extremely smart. :D

·
Registered
29,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
jajajaajaja the first bird is a brazilian bird, my uncle have 2 of them and they are too smart.
They said.. "Goodmorning, how was our day??" , and they speak english and armenian.
:eek: they re smarter than me then :lol: i only speak spanish and english :rolls:

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
We have an African Grey at home, she's really smart too, she loves spanish swear words. :lol:

She immitates every sound she perceives. They really are extremely smart. :D
Is that an African grey? You right they are one of the smartest birds, my friends have one and she speaks German, Italian, and Swahili. The last time I visited them in Tanzania, in a few days she was imitating my voice and when I am around she would say," Ciao bella", words I would say to her on my way out. She loves music and dances to the beat, I was totally impressed by Cenerino.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Fantastic stuff, thanks for sharing! :hatoff:

Red-tailed greys are well-known for their excellent imitation skills - and this one is absolutely a star among her species. Great to watch.

Parrots aren't the most intelligent of birds though - check out the crow family for this matter, especially ravens. It's rather unbelievable what they are capable of with those tiny brains of theirs... :worship:

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
I first thought you were talking about the girl on the image. :D

Lyre birds have the same talent, maybe even more impressive.
The camera and chainsaw sound are fantastic!
The lyre bird is awesome!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts