Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What app do y'all use for live scores, both ATP and WTA? I'd appreciate any suggestions. I was using the ATP/WTA Live app, but was hit with this...

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Yeah it's a god damn travesty that that app will no longer exist. It was basically to the second, streamlined and super easy to use.

What will replace it will be slow, laggy, inaccurate and FULL of advertisements. It will be just like all those horrible apps the grand slams trudge out every year.

Sad day.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I actually use the flashscore website on chrome. I don't know if the app is any good, but the website is so easy to use, fast and as another poster said, it has everything.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
The new ATP app would actually be very good if it wasn't so much slower than flashscore or the old app.

It's still useful for die-hard fans because it always has the complete updated official OOP (not just estimates like the live score sites) and some perks like point-by-point commentary (which shows aces, DFs, MTOs, 2nd serves, who is serving in doubles, ...) and who the umpire is.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
I refuse to use an app that has gambling odds, not only is online gambling a cancerous sore on tennis, but on humanity in general.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Yeah. That app with atp and wta scores and draws and calendar was great why in hell they killed it??? Always been badly surprised when smth great is abandoned instead if smth new which is fluke.
The new atp tour is garbage. Wta site same. Tennis explorer as someone mentioned before seems the most complete but is a website so too much stuff. All other app/sites including livescores will be fine just for livescores.

Envoyé de mon SM-N986B en utilisant Tapatalk

·
9,496 Posts
Yeah. That app with atp and wta scores and draws and calendar was great why in hell they killed it??? Always been badly surprised when smth great is abandoned instead if smth new which is fluke.
The new atp tour is garbage. Wta site same. Tennis explorer as someone mentioned before seems the most complete but is a website so too much stuff. All other app/sites including livescores will be fine just for livescores.

Envoyé de mon SM-N986B en utilisant Tapatalk
Bet you ATP bought it from owner and killed it so theirs get used

·
Super Moderator
12,293 Posts
I guess actually I combine 2 sites, tennis explorer and live score hunter , OOPs for game section on live score hunter and Tennis explorer for comparing matches

1 - 17 of 17 Posts