Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
62,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Monday we first saw Carlos:inlove:!!! He was on the practicecourt! And afterwards he signed for all the people there. So sweet. I tried for a picture with him, but that didn't
work. Then Fernando Verdasco:hearts: came to practice and we were wearing our Nando Chica shirts! His coach Pepo saw and laughed:lol:. We asked him if he would ask Fer to come out
to make a pic with the 3 of us. So Pepo said: chicos no, chicas YES!! ;) Then Fer came out and he was so sweet to everyone. I told him: we made you tshirts! And he said: oh yeah????!!!! :lol: YEAH! Look! So he looked and smiled and gave us the thumbs up:yeah:!! Then we took a pic with him, I hope the pics turn out okay!! Then I put my hand in his neck (still DO NOT believe I did that:eek:! hahaha) and asked: why did you cut your hair?? And
he smiled so sweet...I just did ;) hahahaha! Later on we cheered loud for Fernando and his little sister was so adorable! She loved it when we cheered on her big brother!! And "terrorized" everyone around her into doing the same :devil::angel:

On Tuesday we saw them again! And when we went to get some dinner we saw that Carlos was going to sign at the Indesit stand:bounce:! So we got in line. Lots of people waiting and
Carlos was about 20minutes late! hahaha! Gosh he 's so beautiful:hearts:! So when it was my turn I gave him the flag, or I covered him in it, hahaha! oops! He told me to hold the
flag so he could sign it. Then I asked for a picture because it was my birthday:bdaycake: the next day. And he said, sure, quick then:)! So Freya took the pic, hope its a good one!!
Then I got ready to walk away and Carlos said: nono, look there! And we had to pose together for a professional photographer! And then I got 2 kisses from Carlos:eek:!!! Can
you believe this????? OH MY GOD! He smelled nice:D! hahaha! WOW! I walked away, sat on the floor and just started crying:eek:! I felt so silly but couldnt help it. I guess waiting for about 10 years for my pic and getting this!! And feeling so awful the past few months... it all came out! We even got followed by a camera...so I hope I didn't make it on tv!!!:bolt:

Wednesday, birthday! Tico got us tickets for the players party:banana:. It would start at 23.30 but because Roddick didn't finish quickly:( Carlos was still playing at that time! When he finished we hurried back to the hotel to change our clothes. We
arrived at the hotel at 01.30!! And there was this big line of people waiting:awww:! So I showed my VIP ticket to the doorman, but we still had to wait. After ten minutes I saw Fernando in the doorway, he was looking for his friends and telling the doorman to let them in. Gaby and Freya couldn't see him, they are not as tall as me ;). So I said: Fernandoo :wavey:and waved at him to get his attention. Then he looked at me, smiled :)and said something to the doorman:secret: who then signalled me to come to the door! So Fernando let us jump the cue:eek:!!! Can you believe this? :banana:My goodness, he's such a sweetheart:hug:! I
said thank you to Fernando and got 2 kisses:smooch: from him as well:eek:!! *sigh*:inlove: When we went in Gaudio was just leaving looking pretty bored! hahaha! The music was great. :dance:Spadea looked bored, lost and ridiculous!:haha: hahaha! There was one part of the disco where we couldn't go:awww:. It was for the players and the people working at the tournament. Tico got us free drinks from there, so it was good. Apparently Carlos was there too!! We didn't see him. Tico said he spent some time with Carlos, drinking tequilas!! hahaha!

Thursday, final day of the tournament for us:crying2:. We watched Fernando at practice. And afterwards I asked him to come to Rotterdam! Nando Chica Land!:lol: He had to laugh! ;)
Then we watched Tommy practice and I heard Fer's name. So we went upstairs to check it out and there he was signing and smiling away!! So I got inline and when it was my turn he looked up to see who was next and he started laughing:lol:! hahaha, so I said; are we driving you mad yet:p? And he said naaaaaaaaaah ;)and smiled. I love him:hug:! hahaha! And
Carlos. of course ;):hug:

I also got Joan Bosch to sign a pic I took in Barcelona. So he said: but im not player, im coach:D! yeah i know that sweetie! hahaha! So I told him but you are a very nice coach (I think Carlos has one gorgeous:hearts: coach hahaha) and he said: ooh thank you
very much!!:D:D

So as you see, I had a great time. :) We also visited Retiro Park and the royal palace. It was good. Journey back was not good, because our plane had technical problems :scared: and we had to change planes in the end cause ours wasn't allowed to take off!! After a 3 hour delay we finally made it to Brussels!

Gaby and I said goodbye to Freya and waited for the taxi to take us home. Well, we went to Tilburg and then I had to take the train back to my home! ;)

It was great! Big :hug: and :kiss: to Gaby, Freya, Tico, Carlos and Fernando for making it extra special!!! :yeah:

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
yay im the first to leave a comment for this entry. :whoohoo: Sounds like you had an awesome time. Nando sounds soo cute.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
oops meant to put :woohoo:

·
Registered
12,941 Posts
thanx for sharing :hug: :yeah:

seems like u had a fab time!

·
Premium Member
62,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:haha: OMC! Did I go mad with the smilies in that post hahahaha:lol:

G

·
0 Posts
:awww: No you didn't go mad with the smilies. What an emotional trip for you. :hug: :hug: How wonderful of Carlos and Nando, I wonder if they're so nice to all the fans. :lol: I think you are special chicas though. :D

G

·
0 Posts
OMG - what a great time you had! Wonderful report - and Fer is just so......NICE! And am thrilled you had a 'Carlos moment':)

G

·
0 Posts
Ahhhhh wonderful :bounce: Great moments for the Chicas I am happy for you three :hug: Oh and Carlos (Sjoukjs I envy you :p ) and Fer are soooooooo cuteeeeeee :hearts: They are lovely to the Chicas, me likes :)

Thanks for sharing all this :hug: :smooch:

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
I'm so happy for you that you had such a great time in Madrid!!!!

And I'm sooo yellow with envy :) Where does Carlos play on MY birthday? ;) And why oh why are there no tournaments on Jan 1? ;) Just kidding...

So keep up the good work until Rotterdam - hope lots of chicos will be there (and not in faraway South America like Carlos :()

:wavey:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts