Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This WTF tournament shows that this is the future of tennis, serve bam, winner. Serve ace etc., no good baseline points or rallies and advantage for servebots like Federer, Raonic or Isner

We need slow courts for fun tennis. Discuss.

Reactions: DKguy22

·
Premium Member
29,536 Posts
Federer's impeccable serve placement created problems for Djokovic today, not the court speed. Haven't you overdone your trolling lately? You won't go far in ACC anyway

Reactions: Spinn69

·
Registered
4,748 Posts
Even slower?!

WTF courts have been slowed down over the years, Henman said earlier this week. Bashing groundstrokes of Medvedev and Berrettini are not as powerful as they would be on faster hard courts.

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
This WTF tournament shows that this is the future of tennis, serve bam, winner. Serve ace etc., no good baseline points or rallies and advantage for servebots like Federer, Raonic or Isner

We need slow courts for fun tennis. Discuss.
Would be hilarious if not being pathetic

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
There are enough slow courts on tour, indoors season should be played on fast courts, players are tired in the end of the season.

Reactions: Losange

·
Premium Member
8,620 Posts
Don't Stan and Del Potro serve bigger than Federer? Are they servebots?

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
Even slower?! WTF courts have been slowed down over the years, Henman said earlier this week. Bashing groundstrokes of Medvedev and Berrettini are not as powerful as they would be on faster hard courts.

You all need to get your story clear on court speeds:

"Roger Federer suggested that the quick conditions at The O2 Arena in London are ideal for his game...the 38-year-old further disclosed that he felt that the courts are faster in London than previous years and feels the fast courts give him an advantage. He expects that the faster court will keep the points shorter and the service will play an important part in the game.

“I was positively surprised that conditions are fast...I feel like the court allows to keep the rallies short with a good and dominant serve and immediately searching for the point,” the World No.3 noted.

Bella&Mirka;41372390 said:
So now they play indoors on clay, well done. We have enough slow-a$$ courts already, Thiem Nodal final will switch everyone off.

·
Premium Member
20,710 Posts
Clowns gonna clown. :poop:

·
Registered
4,748 Posts
There are enough slow courts on tour, indoors season should be played on fast courts, players are tired in the end of the season.
Indeed, there are enough slow courts. Adapting to change is part of tennis. Seems like some fans want every tournament to be the same. It's crazy!

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
These courts aren't all that fast , just low bouncing.
Fed and Nole played most shots incredibly quickly, almost as half-volleys, so the ball even didn't have a chance to bounce much.
For me it's fast and it's getting faster as this tournament is going.

And now prepare for a responce from MTF professor tribalfusion.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You're not winning the ACC this year pal
Yes, so? I'm angry because Federer won so? When you Fedtards are angry you make depressed shit threads, let me get anger out with here on mtf. I want to win Fill-In-The-Draw ACC/PopCon like last year you clown

·
Premium Member
29,536 Posts
Fed's serve is so good that he used it to break Djokovic 3 times in two sets

Reactions: Chicot and Spinn69

·
Registered
9,474 Posts
How much in Ruins are you over not being able to boost your ACC campaign with badreps anymore? :p

1 - 20 of 24 Posts