Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shout out to Karl Marx for the original reference in the title.

These two videos really impressed me, this guy is working on a project which will make it way easier for All slavs (from Russians to Serbs, from Polish to Bulgarians) to communicate. Cool language experiment I would say

Check it out:

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Good idea, actually. I understood everything, not being a native Slavic speaker but knowing Russian.

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
By that logic most nations are slaves. Except Americans but only WASP.
I am not sure why are you saying that.
Russia and Belarus not free obviously. Slavic countries of Eastern Europe are economically defacto colonies of Western Europe.
There are few more countries in the world that are clearly not free or who let their economy to be 100% controlled by someone else. But the rest are free and independent.

·
justice for all
12,911 Posts
Russia and Belarus not free obviously. Slavic countries of Eastern Europe are economically defacto colonies of Western Europe.
There are few more countries in the world that are clearly not free or who let their economy to be 100% controlled by someone else. But the rest are free and independent.
Listen, you wrote to me in a provocative way so I responded accordingly but I’m really not in the mood to engage in that pointless exchange so let’s just leave it there.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Of all Slavic languages, Polsky and Czech sound the most incomprehensible to me. But the guy talking is Polish and I got everything easily in Inter-Slavic.

·
Premium Member
9,021 Posts
You should go back to College and learn a little bit more about Balkans, brate.

And even if most Slavic countries are in European Union, they began to counterpush on many decisions : Migrants, and very lately Agriculture.... and Western Countries (or rather France and Germany) can not rule E.U. anymore just by buying their silence with subsidies as they did latest 15 years.

But no surprise when your president even if marrying a Slovenian model, can mistake Baltic States and Balkans.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts