191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cheering for Sjeng Schalken! :bounce:

Reactions: Dutchie

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
that's the spirit. COME ON SJENG! :bounce: :bounce:

btw, you should take your suggestion for forum name change to the administrators. unfortunately they usually don't listen.. i've been trying to get a Max Mirnyi forum started for months and they haven't cooperated :(

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
Sjeng won his first round match at the Aus Open 6-4, 6-2, 7-6(5) over Jack Brasington! :bounce: keep it going!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He'll be playing doubles with John van Lottum.. Good luck guys! :)

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
Sjeng is playing as the #8 seed this week in Rotterdam. And he won today against Olivier Rochus 7-5, 6-2! yay! :bounce:

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
Schalken has Roger Federer, currently on a 9 match winning streak, in the quarterfinals. I hope he can get revenge for his Davis Cup loss just 11 days ago. Gooo Sjeng! :bounce:

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
I took this in Montreal this past summer. This was right after he left a practice session. Unfortunately, it's all I have of him. My friend got a couple pictures with him... if she ever scans then, I'll cut them in half and post them ;)

·
Registered
24,581 Posts
sjeng lost 2day easily to volandri 6-2 6-3
oh well theres always RG :(

·
Registered
24,581 Posts
yeh gooooo sjeng!!! and in RG :D

·
Registered
69 Posts
Oh no... Sjeng had to give up today in his match against Hernandez.
He says he hopes to be fit before RG but aaaaaaaaaaahh next week!!! Düsseldorf!!!!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Oh no... this is so bad news for us. We hope he will be fit for next week. Hopefully they do not withdraw. I'm gonna cry when the do withdraw!

·
Registered
5,814 Posts
it's so weird, everyone seems to be injuried or playing really really bad..

I hope Sjeng will be there at RG, he has to get back at his best ranking.. isn't it 12??

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Yeah, let's hope he is, that's probably the case... He has to be cuz we can't depend on Martin on grass ;) welcome btw :wavey:

·
Registered
24,581 Posts
:yeah:

Attachments

·
Registered
118 Posts
Schalken gaat goed!!! Hij gaat winnnneeenn!!! whahaa

·
Registered
118 Posts