Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
44,896 Posts
Sock had a break in the third I think, kept looking at the scoreboard every now and then.

Either way expected result I would say.

·
Registered
12,577 Posts
This court is terrible for Jack, too fast for his forehand. Probably hit like 25 into the net when he tried to bring some pace.
Also, less than consistent serving:
2nd set: 10 aces 0 DFs
3rd set: 0 aces 4 DFs

Congrats Denis

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
Kudla played much better and should have finished in 2 if he hadn't choked. Sock sucked.

·
Registered
35,682 Posts
The guy who had to work through qualies beats the lazy kid who took the wildcard.

Sock gets the WC when he has proven NOTHING in his career, unlike Kudla.

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Yep, I guess Sock isn't really going anywhere.

·
Registered
27,280 Posts
Kudla's experience against Hass at the AO will put him on good stead on his road to world no 1.

Ajde.

·
Registered
635 Posts
The guy who had to work through qualies beats the lazy kid who took the wildcard.

Yeah, that 2-years-removed Junior US Open champ and defending mixed US Open champ sure is lazy. :rolleyes:

·
ツ
7,561 Posts

Kudla got main draw wildcards for Newport and Washington last year. Plus he'll no doubt get another before the end of Miami this year.

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
So Kudla is Ukrainian born. That's pretty cool...but him playing for USA makes a lot of sense since he's lived there his entire life. I wonder if he speaks Ukrainian...

I watched most of the third set. Pretty sloppy play from both but Sock was especially bad. His timing on some shots was just terrible. I thought a fast surface would help him, but I guess not.

·
Banned
70,519 Posts
well done kudla^^

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
Kudla is little better as I said two days ago.

·
Registered
35,682 Posts
Yeah, that 2-years-removed Junior US Open champ and defending mixed US Open champ sure is lazy. :rolleyes:
Rodolfo Rake beat Roger Federer in junior tennis, I really see no point in stating accomplishments at the junior level. Talk to me when this kid does somthing on tour like beating the likes of Soeda and Van Der Merwe. :spit:

Mixed doubles? Well thats like the special olympics.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts