Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
18,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Taking the Cypriot God!!

60 units on Marcos Bagdahtis 1.75 over Mario Ancic - Super Mario will need all his tricks cos the showman has the tools to dismantle the Croat and go further in claiming the title!!

Good luck!!

·
Banned
31,496 Posts
Baggy over Ancic @ 1.72

Baggy has been serving like a beast this week - not dropping serve once and serving a combined total of 32 aces. Ancic has done very well to get this far considering this is first tournament back but during the last two sets against Soderling, he was showing signs of tiredness which is to be expected as he hasn't played for so long. Think this is a match too many for him against an in form and confident opponent and he will bow out in straight sets.

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
Nishikori @ 3.09
Baghdatis @ 1.7

waiting for T. Johansson odds to be released so I can place a big bet

·
Banned
59,367 Posts
Brazil Open

Lapentti+ 3.5 over Moya 5/6

Almagro -4.5 over Fognini 5/6

Almagro beat Fognini 2-0 8/11

Delray Beach

Ginepri+ 3.5 over Blake 5/6

Nishkori + 2.5 over Querry 5/6

Antwerp

Knapp + 4.5 over Na 5/6

Open 13

PHM beat Murray 2-1 9/2

Ancic beat Baghdatis 11/10

Vil Del Mar

Koryseteva beat Zakapolova EVS

Parmentier over Pannetta 7/4

BOL

·
Registered
33,360 Posts
Nishikori @ 3.09
Baghdatis @ 1.7

waiting for T. Johansson odds to be released so I can place a big bet

kinda late for that, maybe 4 tomorrow once he beats baldy

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Baghdatis to win title 3.25 has got to be a good bet.

I mean he is 1.7 to beat ancic, and whoever he faces in the final he has got to be the favourite. If he faces murray i put him at 1.8 and if he faces mathieu i put him at 1.4. He will have no trouble beating either in the final IMO.

·
Registered
33,360 Posts

I mean he is 1.7 to beat ancic, and whoever he faces in the final he has got to be the favourite. If he faces murray i put him at 1.8 and if he faces mathieu i put him at 1.4. He will have no trouble beating either in the final IMO.

baggy would be 1.4 agasint phm>LOL

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Registered
14,038 Posts
MATHIEU over Murray @ 2.80, 3 units
NISHIKORI over Querrey @ 3.10, 3 units
LAPENTTI over Moya @ 3.50, 1 unit
BLAKE over Ginepri X ALMAGRO over Fognini @ 1.60, 5 units
BAGHDATIS-Ancic set.bett. 2-1 @ 4.30, 1 unit

·
Banned
31,496 Posts
Probably better to bet on Murray when/if he goes a set down.....even better if you can bet on him a set and a break down. Mathieu won't be able to close it out against someone like Murray - see the way he choked against him in Miami when serving for the match.

·
Banned
59,367 Posts
THats a mistake on Murray odds but I dont want to put money on PHM . I dont want to lose my mind while watching how Mathieu chokes
Thats exactly what im thinking, PHM in france has beaten some very good players indoors, novak djokovic comes to mind last year. The odds are surely wrong, murray has not convinced me this week, scraping his way through.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts

can you please be my bookie ? :worship:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts