·
Registered
6,938 Posts
LOL yer it was good few times aye some of those shots were like :eek: wtf haha

shame he lost but good TB :sad:

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
Too bad it's never gotten him anywhere near the top 100.

·
Banned
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Too bad it's never gotten him anywhere near the top 100.
Who cares? He's up to 150 now, grabbing a few points in Sydney and at the AO and we have a new top 100 player, getting into challengers, winning a few, top 50, atp level, grand slam champion, ATPKILLA, GOAT, then suffers burnout, Jaap says "Do us a favour and retire you mug". And the world is alright again.:angel:

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
If I was to predict his highest potential ranking, I'd say 65.

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
:lol: Says a Volandri fan
Volandri has been in the top 25 and actually won 2 titles.

Anyway, that's beside the point. I mean no disrespect to Sirianni, he's a great player by all accounts. But with the depth on the tour these days, he doesn't have enough weapons to do much damage outside of Australia.

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
FitDave, where have you seen Sirianni play? I didnt think there was any coverage from Adelaide
There was one match televised, and we saw Sirianni hit two backhand winners. :lol: I don't think it's fair to judge his ability just on the basis of one set.

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
FitDave, where have you seen Sirianni play? I didnt think there was any coverage from Adelaide
I saw the entire match on bet365.com and Sirianni's BH is just :worship:.

·
Registered
35,682 Posts
No, not even close, he hits a couple nice backhands but Gasquet has one of the best in the game.

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
bandwagon for Joe :banana:

sadly he lost today :sad:

·
Registered
596 Posts
I don't think anyone can trump Gasquet's one hander with another one hander our there right now.

·
Banned
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Face it, Gasquet is a gimp.

This guy is 175cm short, serves harder than Gasquet and hits his shots with more pace, Sirianni>Gasquet. This dude deserves all respect in the world, he averaged $10k a year for the last 10 years, pretty tough to get through that.

Roger Rasheed said something wise yesterday (can you believe it?) "Every player has his spotlight once, it can be a match, a tournament or a month and that's happening with Sirianni at the moment"

I hope this guy manages to get into the top100 and from there anything is possible, the great Hajek managed to get pretty deep by playing challengers only.

Xristos, this should give you hope!;)

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Any vids showing this legendary backhand? Cause I became curious

1 - 16 of 16 Posts