Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How can anyone really go against Tsonga? First he beats Novak in straight sets and then to my surprise bests Andy in three. You know what they say if you can't beat em join em.

Tsonga -150 ml
Tsonga/Dimitrov over 23 games -110
Tsonga/Dimitrov over 2.5 sets +130

I like Venus to challenge Serena today, I will admit that I had my doubts she would win another three setter but give her credit, she came through

Venus Williams +350 ml
Venus Williams +1.5 sets +110

No odds out on the Lopez/Feds game but likely to take +1.5 sets on Lopez, I like Feds to win but after watching his match vs Ferrer, I was not all that impressed.
I like Raddy to take out Makarova, she played really well vs Azarenka last night.

Good luck to everyone:)

·
Registered
476 Posts
How can anyone really go against Tsonga? First he beats Novak in straight sets and then to my surprise bests Andy in three. You know what they say if you can't beat em join em.

Tsonga -150 ml
Tsonga/Dimitrov over 23 games -110
Tsonga/Dimitrov over 2.5 sets +130

I like Venus to challenge Serena today, I will admit that I had my doubts she would win another three setter but give her credit, she came through

Venus Williams +350 ml
Venus Williams +1.5 sets +110

No odds out on the Lopez/Feds game but likely to take +1.5 sets on Lopez, I like Feds to win but after watching his match vs Ferrer, I was not all that impressed.
I like Raddy to take out Makarova, she played really well vs Azarenka last night.

Good luck to everyone:)
I have really got to agree with you on Venus here. Common sense being more indicative than any conceivable stats...even formwise, it's still Venus. Venus looks the player with a destination among the two. I really could not have envisioned any other player being that ridiculously short against Venus in this current format. I will go safe and take 6/5 to win a set. Will also take a risky medium to large punt on 2-0 Venus. I have a good feeling the Williams will clean up on this one!!

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
I also suspect that Serena 'could' let Venus win... Venus really needs an important tournament. With everything she got through.. Serena could 'feel' and let her win..

But then again... Serena could be butthurt because all the Slams humiliations so far.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Not sure what happened.

Serena was pretty angry in the end.. anyway, thanks Vee. :worship:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts