Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You can't get it twice right? so did getting it a month ago help him do both slams as he won't get kicked for catching it?

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
You can't get it twice right?
That's not certain. Some scientists have found that the antibodies exist for a limited time only (so you can get it again, like a flu), and people who had few or no symptoms have less antibodies.

Anyway, no authority wants to go the way of an "immunity pass", giving privileges to people who had been infected but are no longer positive, so everybody will get treated the same way concerning quarantine.

·
justice for all
15,293 Posts
He should. Not because he’s suspect of being positive but because he’s dangerous to society (see: Adria Tour fiasco).

·
Registered
8,037 Posts
Also possible to catch a mutated strand. Uncertain for now.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
the fake virus is an agenda to turn usa into a communist nation. mask wearing sheep. Wearing a mask for a virus with a 99.6% survival rate is a mental disorder.

Reactions: RocketMan70

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Who knows if Dimitrov or Coric really had the fake virus. I think Djokovic faked it to escape criticism when he was cornered. Funny how Dimitrov and Coric are perfectly fine now. Wake up sheeple. California hospitals are now paying people who supposedly test positive.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
If you’re wearing a mask to protect yourself from a virus that you will voluntarily inject yourself with soon.....then you are a special kind of stupid.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Gonna say it til I die: We’re in a last stand battle of a winner-take-all, death match war against communism, tyranny, and evil. And quite frankly it’s U.S. patriots + their remaining allies against the world. This isn’t the finale, but there’ll be no 2nd chance if Trump loses

Reactions: Bakano

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Gonna say it til I die: We’re in a last stand battle of a winner-take-all, death match war against communism, tyranny, and evil. And quite frankly it’s U.S. patriots + their remaining allies against the world. This isn’t the finale, but there’ll be no 2nd chance if Trump loses
Trump is losing bigly,bro

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
@SuperG linked to peaking early for ACC.

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
53,592 Posts
I read somewhere he and his wife had false positive tests, so he never had the virus to begin with.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Well thank fuck that's likely going to happen.

I read somewhere he and his wife had false positive tests, so he never had the virus to begin with.
Really? Is there a source for that?

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
53,592 Posts
1 - 20 of 36 Posts