Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One look at his Masters draw next week should provide Boredo with enough motivation to win the tournament:

Robredo to beat Simon - $1.61

good luck

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
(possible profit/stake)

Goerges to bt Loit 2.57/1 (pending)
Montanes to bt Acasuso 3.1/1

mtf record:
14/10
+14.01
ROI: 51.9%

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Had frenchwoman in my mind as well, but Pironkova was untochable on her own serve against Groenfeld so I stay away; anyway good luck to you :)
I went with the numbers on surface play,78% vs 22%,also Aloro is playing a bit better and beating higher quality opponents.Thanks and GL to you!

·
Registered
725 Posts
Wozniacki over Radwanska @3.7

Don't know by who and why was Radawnska made a big favourite to win this tournament. Afterall, how many titles had she won ? 0. Not even a title on her dear clay.
Her easy win over a very poor Domachowska further cemented the popular belief that this tournament is hers for the taking but in my view it's not as easy as it seems for her.
She's now up against a young player with a lot of potential in Wozniacki, whos game is better suited to this fast surface and should be motivated to do well here, supported by the Scandinavian crowd.She did well to dispose of Vesnina in straight sets (who was supposed to e in decent form as she was backed into a 1.65 fav before the match). So I do feel that if she plays a good match, her chances here are far better than the 3.7 odds suggest.

·
Registered
18,056 Posts
Sizzling Sensational Schynder Saturday,now dont let me down Princess!!

50 units on Patty Schynder 1.93 over Elena I cant serve to save my life Dementieva - What a matchup,BRAINS vs BODY n LOOKS!!Patty's confidence is sky high and feel she can win the title or come close,Chaky is the main obstacle!!

Good luck - Chaky 2.50 over Pova/Monfils 1.40,Acasuso 1.28,Robredo treble is worth a look at!!

·
Registered
725 Posts
Sizzling Sensational Schynder Saturday,now dont let me down Princess!!
Patty's confidence is sky high and feel she can win the title or come close,Chaky is the main obstacle!!
Schnyder couldn't beat a very vulnerable Sharapova on a clay court after holding numerous match points and serving for the match what, 4,5 times ? Do you really think she can stop her on the american hardcourt ? Same goes for Chakvetadze

·
Registered
18,056 Posts
Schnyder couldn't beat a very vulnerable Sharapova on a clay court after holding numerous match points and serving for the match what, 4,5 times ? Do you really think she can stop her on the american hardcourt ? Same goes for Chakvetadze
Gimme me a break champ,why are you on my ass all the time and why do i have to show you where to go again :rolleyes: How can i come from this youve pretty much explain everything,havent ya??Put it this way Pova aint the same Pova of last yr and Chaky is still abit mentally weak here n there but insaying all these things its not necessarily going make Patty beat Pova or Chaky but will give here more then confidence with the way she's going about atm,she on a high so please DONT JINX IT :rolleyes: :mad:

·
Registered
970 Posts
One look at his Masters draw next week should provide Boredo with enough motivation to win the tournament:

Robredo to beat Simon - $1.61

good luck
Robredo over Simon 2 [email protected]
Tailing you here, everything Simon does Robredo does better. I was extremely impressed with Simon yesterday and have been over recent weeks, but this is match-up out of Simon' comfort zone (like Canas was). Robredo shouldn't struggle against this type of conservative baseline player, and should be fully motivated.

GL all
:wavey:

·
Banned
31,496 Posts
Can't see the two favourites losing in Sopot today. Both match ups suit the favs.

Acasuso has never lost a set to Montanes in 3 meetings and has a superb record in Sopot. Chucho's level is just so much higher than Montanes and he has been more impressive this week, whereas Montanes has been scraping through against average opposition.

Simon is not at his best when playing against good defensive players as he is a counter attacking player himself. He was defeated heavily by Canas is Umag and by Ferrer in Bastad, both players who are excellent defensive players. Robredo is in the same mould and did beat Simon 6-2 6-2 in Rome earlier in the year although he did also lose to him in Indian Wells.

Acasuso x Robredo @ 1.87

·
Registered
725 Posts
Gimme me a break champ,why are you on my ass all the time and why do i have to show you where to go again :rolleyes: How can i come from this youve pretty much explain everything,havent ya??Put it this way Pova aint the same Pova of last yr and Chaky is still abit mentally weak here n there but insaying all these things its not necessarily going make Patty beat Pova or Chaky but will give here more then confidence with the way she's going about atm,she on a high so please DONT JINX IT :rolleyes: :mad:
I don't know where you've got the impression that I'm "on your ass all the time", since I only post in the gambling section and I don't remember quoting your posts in the last few months - but if that's what you think I'll "give you a break", no worries.
I only wanted to remind you that Sharapova on these courts is like a shark in merky waters and that probability-wise, Schnyder's chances of defeating Sharapova in these conditions are low.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
How on Earth you fellaz can be so radiant with confidence about Tommy!!!....Yeah particular match up is definatly something to be taken into consideration ....BUT current form is the key factor!.....Have you seen Spaniards clashes during this weird tourney!.....BIZZARRE struggling!.....against likes of superb top guns -Kubot,Darcis and Kubek!.....Tommy has proved himself mentally strong but.....only against really mediocre contenders.....Gilles has been top dog recently against much more established competitors....obviously NO BET.

1 - 20 of 110 Posts