Mens Tennis Forums banner

Simon Reed: Djokovic the greatest player I've ever seen

6K views 60 replies 46 participants last post by  BK 201 
#1 · (Edited)
Novak Djokovic is the greatest player that I have ever seen, without any doubt whatsoever.

Does that make him officially the best player that has ever played the game? No. He needs to win a fair few more titles for that.

But the Serb is the best player I have ever seen, and I believe he is the greatest and will prove that over the next few years.
Src: http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/tennis/simon-reed/article/6938/

I feel sorry for Novak fans now. The last time Simon called a player the best in something, it became Mugdasco. I like Novak but greatest after just 4 slam wins and a bunch of great matches? I don't know about that. What do you think?

#2 ·
Re: Simon R: Djokovic the greatest player I've ever seen

Nole fans :hug:

Hope you enjoyed the massive success while it lasted - Novak's game will be going down the shitter now! :p:devil:

Reactions: Mimi
#3 ·

I forgot to mention this:
"Djokovic may not be the shot-maker that Federer is, but I believe he will produce tennis over the next few years which will be greater than any player has ever produced before him.
I truly believe that in five years' time, we will all come to the conclusion that Djokovic is the greatest player that has ever graced a tennis court."

#5 ·

First Murray, then Verdasco, now Djoko.
Ewww. He's doomed now.

Seriously: how-the-hell is that guy even allowed to come close to a keyboard?

#7 ·

We all know Simon Reed is not right in the head. Enough said.
Well. I have listened to the guy and he sounds like the most logical man. But then he writes articles and it comes out retarded. How is that possible?

#11 ·

It is clear now: Simon Reed is the ultimate Nadaltard with an extraordinary talent for jinxing.

Hyped up Verdasco after he dared to almost beat Nadal at the AO in 2009 - look at Nando now.

Hyped up Murray many times after he won a couple of matches against Nadal - now Nadal has beaten him in the last 3 slams running.

Now hyping up Djoker after he has handled Nadal 6 times without reply this year. All these defeats must be getting to Reed, so he decided to write an article to rectify the situation.

#13 ·

He only speaks the truth.
I like Novak as much as anyone else. But you do know the universe is out there to prove Simon Reed wrong. right? I mean I would not be surprised if Novak falls out of top 20 the way Simon put it. Look at Murray. He was beating Rafa on hard courts before Simon called him the best. Simon also said Verdasco was much better than Novak just a year ago!

#14 ·

I was very surprised, first minute i really thought it was Gilles Simon :eek:

#15 ·
:lol: Reed at it again. Spells bad luck for Novak that this clown is now on his bandwagon.

#16 ·
Ah, the kiss of death. Good, good. :lol:

#21 ·
#25 ·
Wilander is a Nadaltard. He has said multiple times that Federer 2008-2011 is better than Federer of 2004-2007.

He even says Nadal has better volleys than Federer. Thank god Nadal proved how overrated his net skills are. Novak made him volley, difficult passing shots, not just his going to volley the easy stuff that he normally does when going in there.

#23 ·
Does anyone know what Simon Reed said in 2003 after Roddick won? Did he call him god?

#27 ·
simon reed had no respect from anyone on this site

the stupidest pundit who ever graced the tennis scene

a clown of epic proportions

however; today he solidifes his legend as biggest idiot who ever lived

#29 ·
This is the bestest of news!!

With that Aloimeh dude predicting the CYGGS next year again, all the stars are aligned...

:banana:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.