Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Novak Djokovic is the greatest player that I have ever seen, without any doubt whatsoever.

Does that make him officially the best player that has ever played the game? No. He needs to win a fair few more titles for that.

But the Serb is the best player I have ever seen, and I believe he is the greatest and will prove that over the next few years.
Src: http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/tennis/simon-reed/article/6938/

I feel sorry for Novak fans now. The last time Simon called a player the best in something, it became Mugdasco. I like Novak but greatest after just 4 slam wins and a bunch of great matches? I don't know about that. What do you think?

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Re: Simon R: Djokovic the greatest player I've ever seen

Nole fans :hug:

Hope you enjoyed the massive success while it lasted - Novak's game will be going down the shitter now! :p:devil:

Reactions: Mimi

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

I forgot to mention this:
"Djokovic may not be the shot-maker that Federer is, but I believe he will produce tennis over the next few years which will be greater than any player has ever produced before him.
I truly believe that in five years' time, we will all come to the conclusion that Djokovic is the greatest player that has ever graced a tennis court."

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts

First Murray, then Verdasco, now Djoko.
Ewww. He's doomed now.

Seriously: how-the-hell is that guy even allowed to come close to a keyboard?

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

We all know Simon Reed is not right in the head. Enough said.
Well. I have listened to the guy and he sounds like the most logical man. But then he writes articles and it comes out retarded. How is that possible?

·
♥ eve ♥
40,985 Posts

Src: http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/tennis/simon-reed/article/6938/

I feel sorry for Novak fans now. The last time Simon called a player the best in something, it became Mugdasco. I like Novak but greatest after just 4 slam wins and a bunch of great matches? I don't know about that. What do you think?
That clown will call Murray the "best he's ever seen" after he'll win his first slam...

·
Anastasia Komananov, KGB
53,509 Posts

Well. I have listened to the guy and he sounds like the most logical man. But then he writes articles and it comes out retarded. How is that possible?
This. His commentary is not too bad. But then when you get him in front of a keyboard and ask him to do analysis, he goes crazy.

Clearly Djokovic is putting together one of the best tennis years in history at the moment, but that's all we can say right now. This kind of projection is just senseless and insulting to players who have done so much more in the game. Let him get to GOAT status before proclaiming him such.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts

It is clear now: Simon Reed is the ultimate Nadaltard with an extraordinary talent for jinxing.

Hyped up Verdasco after he dared to almost beat Nadal at the AO in 2009 - look at Nando now.

Hyped up Murray many times after he won a couple of matches against Nadal - now Nadal has beaten him in the last 3 slams running.

Now hyping up Djoker after he has handled Nadal 6 times without reply this year. All these defeats must be getting to Reed, so he decided to write an article to rectify the situation.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

He only speaks the truth.
I like Novak as much as anyone else. But you do know the universe is out there to prove Simon Reed wrong. right? I mean I would not be surprised if Novak falls out of top 20 the way Simon put it. Look at Murray. He was beating Rafa on hard courts before Simon called him the best. Simon also said Verdasco was much better than Novak just a year ago!

·
Registered
3,776 Posts

I was very surprised, first minute i really thought it was Gilles Simon :eek:

·
Premium Member
29,536 Posts
:lol: Reed at it again. Spells bad luck for Novak that this clown is now on his bandwagon.

·
Registered
13,564 Posts
Ah, the kiss of death. Good, good. :lol:

·
Banned
8,385 Posts
How they even allow this muppet write their website? Circus clown says Federer is playing his best, one 250 title this year, no MS finals.

This Simon Reed is ill in head, he always jumps into bandwagon... very quickly.

·
Registered
5,035 Posts
Its definitely the best season ive ever seen from any one single player.. But the greatest to ever be seen? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

1 - 20 of 61 Posts