Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
31,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All these Spanish queer boys - Ferrero, Lopez and Robredo only came to Rotterdam because of the gay bars. Ferrer will probably join them late on today.

Pathetic players and nation.

·
Registered
17,349 Posts
I wonder if Lalo got injured though because he was leading *4-2 with game point in the 2nd set, then the scoreboard got stuck and after that Lalo lost the last 4 games in no time.

·
Registered
13,295 Posts
All these Spanish queer boys - Ferrero, Lopez and Robredo only came to Rotterdam because of the gay bars. Ferrer will probably join them late on today.

It´s not Spain´s fault you´ve bet on a mug like LaLo :lol:

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
I got it wrong also, thought Lalo will wrap this one with relative ease.:cuckoo:

·
Registered
124 Posts

If Spain could only produce chokers like Henman.

·
Registered
124 Posts
If Spain could only produce a military history like Britain.........
Predictable reply and completely unrelated. However when Britain was still relevant (way back), all you did was conquering third world-like nations not organized enough to fight back. I'm not impressed.

·
Registered
20,212 Posts
:lol:

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Good job Gilles. Thanks for the vcash!

·
Banned
1,472 Posts
easy one to pick considering current form

·
Registered
17,349 Posts
Probably broke a nail.
:lol:

Lopez was fine according to the tournament website, he just blew it.
("With Lopez leading 4-2 in the second set, the match was interrupted for 15 minutes because the umpire had awarded a point to the wrong player. The fact that the supervisor sided with Gilles Simon appeared to unsettle Lopez, who didn’t win a single game after the match resumed.")

·
Registered
81 Posts
:rolleyes:Oh brother Feli. Was his game as weak as the scoreline implies?

Edit: oh thanks. I think his game is there, maybe if he gets his head together.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts