Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I should never go to the non-tennis forum. you'd think I would have learned that by now, but I look at it every once in a while. it's good for a laugh at least...full of people whose entire lives revolve around making everyone else tell them how they're so sweet and nice blah blah. and some of them don't even seem to like tennis or post in the tennis related forums. maybe I just don't understand because I actually have a life and I don't need to beg for attention.

so I'm sick again and I'm getting very bored. I had open heart surgery last year and now I have an infection in my heart. I have to go to the hospital every morning for my IV antibiotics and I look like a junkie cos I have so many needle marks in my arms...they gave me a picc line on friday which is a tube that they thread through your arm into your chest and it stays there until you're finished on your medication, and that'll be another 3 weeks for me. it's weird to have a random tube hanging out of your arm and I'm not allowed to get it wet so it's a bit annoying. at least I don't have to get poked with a needle every day.

I hope guga wins in his return next week. hopefully his ankle will be okay and he can get a win for brazil in DC and then do well in the next tournament in argentina. a girl can dream!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts