Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That Kosovo was unfairly taken away from them? It seems like a logical thing to do.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
My father was born in Serb part of Herzegovina. Every summer I visit my cousins there. Bosnia and Herzegovina is deeply divided banana republic. It is not a real state actually... It will fall apart sooner or later in spite of present American opposing.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Humanitary interests > political interests of a violent minority. :)
Watching CNN regularly? Lucky you. :retard: Well informed. :retard:

"Humanitary interests" ????
Hitler himself had some nice excuses starting wars... NATO needs them too.

PS
Serbs are not minority, but aboriginal people and huge majority in RS. :cool:

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Humanitary interests > political interests of a violent minority. :)
Serbs are not a minority in Bosnia. The state was created by Tito to weaken the Serbs. It was supposed to be state for the slavs who speak the same language such as Croats, Bosniaks (at that time just known as muslim slavs) and Serbs.

Tito also created Montenegro whose people were Serbs but are called Montenegrins because the region used to be a monarchy long, long time ago. He even made Vojvodina another autonomous region of Serbia because of Hungarian minority despite the fact that majority of people are Serbs. One reason why region has not ended up like Kosovo. Another reason is that Hungarians do not breed like rabbits such as the Kosovars, pardon my pun.

·
Banned
42,091 Posts
Serbs are not a minority in Bosnia. The state was created by Tito to weaken the Serbs. It was supposed to be state for the slavs who speak the same language such as Croats, Bosniaks (at that time just known as muslim slavs) and Serbs.

Tito also created Montenegro whose people were Serbs but are called Montenegrins because the region used to be a monarchy long, long time ago. He even made Vojvodina another autonomous region of Serbia because of Hungarian minority despite the fact that majority of people are Serbs. One reason why region has not ended up like Kosovo. Another reason is that Hungarians do not breed like rabbits such as the Kosovars, pardon my pun.
Serbs are a minority in Kosovo.

·
RAVE ON
20,132 Posts
That Kosovo was unfairly taken away from them? It seems like a logical thing to do.
Who took it? I thought it left of its own accord.

Is there a really a Sprska republic? It should be an independent country. FIVE vowels in a row!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It will be a great trivia question.

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
Who took it? I thought it left of its own accord.

Is there a really a Sprska republic? It should be an independent country. FIVE vowels in a row!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It will be a great trivia question.
It's Srpska. And the sounds "r" and "l" are both consonants AND vowels in many Slavic languages. The "l" also tends to be a lot darker, ranging from a bright "l" in Serbian and Russian which sounds much like the English "l" to a sound that resembles English "w" in Polish and Bulgarian.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts