Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 40 of 109 Posts

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
It would be good to not see Djokovic for a couple of months :wavey:
Deja vu. My golden shamrock tells me you've said something similar to this recently. Repetition fires home an opinion hm? I'll take notes. Then burn it.

·
Registered
258 Posts
There is no reason why Nole shouldn't rest from now until the AO 2012 to heal his chronic injuries.

Who cares if he misses the WTF?

It's not a slam is it.

·
Banned
10,825 Posts
it's quite simple.

if he's injured he shouldn't play, if he's fit he should.

if he stopped just to preserve a better W-L% that would make him the worse kind of coward.

Bodo is a fucking tit
That would be bad. He already has the worse kind of fans...

... then again, some of his "fans" are cowards (Farentwat comes to mind, plus the 2008 horde that went MIA until he started to win again) so I guess they recognize themselves in Nole.

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
There is no reason why Nole shouldn't rest from now until the AO 2012 to heal his chronic injuries.

Who cares if he misses the WTF?

It's not a slam is it.
So basically you're a parody of the perceived worst posters on this forum. Or at least their traits.

A ghost of MTF past if you will.

My cluedo instincts are going into overtime.

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
That would be bad. He already has the worse kind of fans...

... then again, some of his "fans" are cowards (Farentwat comes to mind, plus the 2008 horde that went MIA until he started to win again) so I guess they recognize themselves in Nole.
I'm pretty sure there is a universal rule at play here : "The more you win, the stupider your fans get."

He's been winning a lot lately...

·
Banned
6,118 Posts
He is greedy, he would play on a wheelchair.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I really don't know with Novak. I mean, the very same shoulder thing precluded him from finishing his ultimate match at Cincy against Andy...but then he went on to win the Slammie at NYC. Who knows with Novak. To be safe, I would have skipped Paris. But the hell do I know, really?

·
Registered
992 Posts
Novak has "shoulder tendinitis", I had that few years before, you feel the pain, but its not so serious that you can't play... but sometimes it bug you mentally, and you play worse than usually.

When you rest few days, you don't feel any pain...

If Novak decide to play tommorow, that means that pain is not big issue, but you never know when it strikes you... it's unpredictable when some minor shoulder disturb become unbearable.

We'll se what he decide, anyhow, AO is only place where he will have to prove something, this is a boring part of the season, and because of that, lot of noise for nothing, who gives a sh*it if Novak lose every match till the end of a season, or not play any match...

Down Under waits for big party, this is for other guys ;)

·
Banned
10,825 Posts
I'm pretty sure there is a universal rule at play here : "The more you win, the stupider your fans get."

He's been winning a lot lately...
:woohoo:

I'm a Roddick fan.

·
Registered
16,071 Posts
He is greedy, he would play on a wheelchair.
and you wouldn't play for that bonus?

Much as it annoys me to say it, if anyone deserves a bonus this year it's him and who wouldn't turn up for a million.

·
29,637 Posts
Well if he pulls the plug, then the argument for Djokovic's 2011 beating Fed's best seasons ends statistically (no YEC)

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
He should play in YEC at least.

·
Registered
29,398 Posts
Of course he shouldn't play if he really is injured, but to pull out mainly because he wants a cleaner season is a ridiculous idea. (And not very smart either, considering a YEC title would really cement this season as one of the best ever.) If I were him I'd skip Paris and prepare for London.

·
Registered
50 Posts
There is far too much attendance and appearance money in tennis.

It should be included in the prize money so if you win matches and tournaments you receive it i.e. normal prize money.
The organisers deserve to see Djoko lose because that disgraceful green slow courts should be banned! They already have a pusher tournament called Roland Garros!

·
Registered
17,271 Posts
one of the clowniest thread titles i've read in quite a while. with such an envolope, i didnt care to take a look at the content

21 - 40 of 109 Posts