Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious ... do you think Lendl could help Djokovic like he did Murray? Also, I can't believe someone has not brought this up. Monica Seles has a connection with Nole. She was coached by Nole's former coach, if I am not mistaken. Do you think that relationship could happen? This is all assuming that Becker gets fired after Wimbledon

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lendl is focussing on other commitments, not coaching. No chance he would coach Djokovic. None.
But I think Nole is at a point that he needs a coach to help him find that winning touch again. Is Becker really the best option?

·
Registered
972 Posts
He should sell all his assets, empty all his bank acounts and offer them to uncle Toni.

Can you imagine ?

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Definitely not Lindl,very opposite characters.IF Becker gets fired,than hopefully Vajda will come back as a full time coach.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
I doubt it. He still has a daughter. So you guys don't think Monica Seles could happen? :p

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He should sell all his assets, empty all his bank acounts and offer them to uncle Toni.

Can you imagine ?
Nope. The reason Uncle Tony Rafa relationship works is because they are so close and trust each other fully. I mean Rafa trusts Uncle Tony fully. Not sure the other way is true. Anyway, Nole does not have that.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
But I doubt Nole's future wife would approve of Monica Seles as a coach, give how close that relationship can be. Check out how hot she looks on recent pics.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
But I doubt Nole's future wife would approve of Monica Seles as a coach, give how close that relationship can be. Check out how hot she looks on recent pics.
She is getting married, didn't you hear?

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Nole needs someone like Connors. Connors' character and mindset would be perfect for Nole.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
To a 72-year old. Wow.

But I stand by my point :)
He is a billionaire though. I would get married to him, and I like girls.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How about Navratilova? Great insight as commentator and at least as tough as Nole.
Not going to happen. The only reason I brought up Monica is because of their relationship. Not sure how Navratilova and Nole are on a personal level

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This. Novak has played his best under Vajda's coaching. He needs to be Nole's full time coach.
But that's not going to happen. Don't you think Nole already wanted that. Vajda does not have time. He has a small kid

·
Registered
889 Posts
Novak and Marian ran their course, great team, but was starting to show signs that they had nothing new to bring to the table.

Boris sounds incompetent and behaves incompetent and there's little to show us that he isn't.

Novak must hire an established coach and fast. I am one of the biggest Novak fans around, but I'm really concerned because I think he hasn't improved 1 bit in the last year and his main rivals are improving in some way.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Maybe he should get someone like J-Mac or Connors on a trial basis. Get someone that can push him and fire him up.

Get rid of Becker asap.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts