Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would think so. Since WTA World and ATP World are different boards, I would think it would be okay if a member banned from WTA World be allowed to post at ATP World. What do you think Julie?

Besides, alot of people at WTA World got banned because it was women's tennis and they got involved in alot of heated arguements at WTA World. In my opinion, ATP World is not going to have the same difficulties that WTAWorld has suffered from. Thus, the members over here are going to be less confrontational and combative. Which often leads to suspensions and bannings! :eek:

·
Registered
393 Posts
er - i'd think he'd say yes ;) *cough*

:angel:

·
Registered
225 Posts
Of course people should be allowed to post here. This board is totally different. And if people get banned here, they should also be allowed to post on wtaworld. I don't see any problems with that!
:D

·
Registered
279 Posts
Yes.

Im sure the majority of them will get banned pretty quickly here too though.
But i think we should give them a chance to grow up

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Regardless of what people may think it takes a hell of a lot to get banned. I can only speak for myself here, but i have to say i doubt id look particularly favourably upon the posters that we had banned on wtaworld.

·
Registered
393 Posts
indeed - totally agree with julie as she said it takes a hell of alot to get banned and with the boards being ran with the same admins and all they don't deserve another chance as it will probably end in the same stance anyhow... atleast this way the board is being rid of trouble beforehand rather than letting it get out of hand like it has at the other board numerous times.. :p

·
27,371 Posts
they shouldn't be automatically banned here too but the admins, or mods or whoever bans posters should keep a very close eye on those and should not hesitate to ban them if they start to cause any trouble here!

·
Registered
359 Posts
I dont think it matters whether it concerns women's or men's tennis. Some of the posters that got banned only posted in the NT section.

They shouldnt be banned here, as long as they realise their every move is watched. Personally i think we're much better off without them and if they have a modicum of intelligence they wont even bother registering here.

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Tammy, who is "he"? "I think he'd say yes". ;) *cough*

Becca, you always have a wise remark , don't you? ;)

I would say no to a heinous Canadian criminal being sent to America! :eek:

And Becca, I don't think someone banned from WTA World for undesirable verbiage should be compared to a heinous Canadian criminal! :mad:

I say yes to giving a banned WTA World member another chance. But Becca, I say no to your offer of sending us a Canadian criminal! ;)

I think angele87 has the best solution. Give them a chance. But ban them is they start to cause alot of trouble.

·
Registered
393 Posts
.. er well of course i think it was clear as to whom i was referring too... :rolleyes:

*looks around for a hint of intelligence in this here thread*;):rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
irma said:
let the family whale enter :D;)
too funny! LOL! :D :D

i think that the two boards should be treated seperately and banned posters should be welcome. truth is that most of the banned posters had no interest in men's tennis. phew!

·
Registered
126 Posts
OK but if they ofend someone here or do anything wrong here ban them from here!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Of course they should be allowed post!

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
Its not a matter of "giving them a second chance"... :rolleyes:
Its just as simple as that: what reason would yuo use to simply ban a person from THIS board out of nothing? This person has to do something wrong HERE for the mods or admins to be ABLE to ban them. No further thoughts than that... :eek:

Lol @ the criminal comparison... :D

1 - 20 of 43 Posts