Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
7,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so, I've slept a total of about 6 hours today, managed to make it to the gym for my 2 hour work out and paid my obligations to class from 9 - 12, the reasoning for only sleeping 6 hours is because I'm completely irresponsible and decided to go out, knowing that I had a lecture to attend at 9 in the morning. Oh well.

So, anyway, that basically sums it up. Yesterday I got a manicure and a pedicure, didn't need a facial, so I'm fairly satisfied and as we speak, I'm prepared to raid NeimanMarcus.com, this should be fun. They have a few pairs of sneakers that I would wear and maybe a velour jumpsuit or 2, which is good for exercise ... because that's really the only time that I go casual.

I spent my Friday night watching the Knicks lose, eating Japanese food and right now I'm on my laptop with company, enjoying Long Island Ice tea and Apple Martini's, kind of just shooting the shit, so to speak, during halftime. I don't do Friday nights, I think that going out on a Friday night is pointless, in NYC it's kiddy night. I'll tell you what I enjoy though, Thursday & Saturday nights. Monday was a past favorite time, oh well and I need to invest in a new web cam. So, that's noted.

Anyway, that about sums things up. :)

·
Registered
12,421 Posts
We should go shopping when I'm over there. What's your favourtie jeans label?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts