Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you can guess by the title i went shopping today!!! :woohoo:
I've visited 3 differents commercial centers, checking thousands shoes, trying 3 000 tops and almost trying 500 pair of trousers :haha:
My feet and legs are very very tired, they need a good massage ....anyone ?? :lol: My credit card too :angel: To me saturday rimes with shopping...not really but almost Saturday=Shopday oh yes it rimes !!!!!!!

I've also followed a bit Feli's game in Gstaad. Bien hecho chico !!! Tomorrow he'll play vs Gasquet...i know i'm wrong but i'm unable to support my countryman (don't be influenced by the banner i'm french!! ) so VAMOS FELI!!!! He is really impressive this week and i hope he'll stay like that during the american tour, he deserves it!!
Rafa said he is injured so that he won't play in Stuttgart, i respect his choice (it's far better to stay with Xisca on the beach :inlove: :haha: ) I'm just kidding, Rafa knows better than anyone what's good for him, even if we know that it will create a certain loss for the tournament :(

Now a piece of football news, Arsenal A team ( B in fact) drew against Barnet ...come on young guns you can do better !!!!!

aww i forgot , an unknown guy asked me for a wedding in the middle of the street it cracked me up , sometimes guys are getting over the egde :haha: It was really funny he was on his knees and i was flushing :lol: i told him ARE U CRAZY ??? :eek: and i left ......and what i think is that he was really insane, if he would know me he would never ask me that :lol:

·
Comparisons are Odious
10,541 Posts
:lol: :lol: I spent the day shopping too :hug:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts