Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
7,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
didn't do anything other than shop and classes today, dropped my father off at la guardia ... he's going to florida for a case ... go figure ... he's spent 75% of his life working and away from his family ... one of my biggest fears ... never getting to spend time with my family ... being a lawyer has advantages ... big money ... knowing people and all that good stuff ... sadly none of it really matters if you deprive your family of time ... you cannot neglect people ... i've never felt neglected ... but i dunno ... maybe other members of my family do. oh well. i haven't lived at home for 6 years now, lots of people wish they had some of the things my family has ... but nothing can replace a close-knit family. italians are known for it, but what can you do ?

to buy or not to buy ? i went to the gucci store on 5th avenue and couldn't find this pair in my size (not a comfortable size atleast). they are fresh and extremely popular. i found a pair that was $150 cheaper on the internet, in my size, only catch is they ship from italy and I hate to wait. i'm so fucking impatient. anyway. i'm excited, my existence is based solely upon material possessions, so this is the highlight of my day.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts