Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Surprising result. Sousa is playing really well on grass but lost to the same Reister last year in grass in Wimbledon qualies. Actually the H2H was 0-2.

Main draw now, hoping for a good draw. Can get some points this week.

Sousa lost one FOUR points on serve in the entire (!) match. Wow.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
expected indeed

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Ferrer waiting. Sousa has lo luck at all...
Quite the contrary this time. Ferrer has no play on grass this season. Joao has already 4 matches under is belt, this will be his 5th. Upset alert here, even more considering he was the winner of their last match (also in fast surface, indoor hard)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Quite the contrary this time. Ferrer has no play on grass this season. Joao has already 4 matches under is belt, this will be his 5th. Upset alert here, even more considering he was the winner of their last match (also in fast surface, indoor hard)
Obviously, it will be tough for Ferrer too but when you can face Ebden or Gonzalez, you can't be happy with Ferrer. And I don't buy all that "firt game on grass" because they have huge sessions with good rivals and train a lot before the first game.

·
Registered
9,517 Posts
Sousa played very well vs Federer and his game is way better on grass than on clay.
Sousa played better than Dimitrov . He has a good net game,serve is very good. This boy has a very good game

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
isnt reister playing wimbledon qualies starting tomorrow? im just saying...

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
isnt reister playing wimbledon qualies starting tomorrow? im just saying...
You always try to find some reason to apologize every opponent who loses to Sousa. :lol: Sousa is doing well on grass, just that mate.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
not really, i thought he had to play qualies like he did in french open, so he had to loose today
sorry, my mistake :pP

1 - 16 of 16 Posts