Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need sheet music for piano for Schubert's Ständchen (Zogernd leise, not leise flehen!!), but I can't find it. Does anyone know a website or something where I can find or download it??
I really need it before monday..

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
www.musicnotes.com carries sheet music you can buy and print out. Thy also have some free pieces to print. You can check there. :)

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
It's probably a bit late, but if you have a program like Sibelius, you can just get the MIDI file of the song and it would write it up for you as piano music or whatever instrument you need. I don't have the program myself, if I did I'd do it for you and e-mail it to you, but if you've got a fast connection mabye you could find a way to get that program or a similar one and download it. Thats the only thing I can think of right now. Sorry

·
Registered
9,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's probably a bit late, but if you have a program like Sibelius, you can just get the MIDI file of the song and it would write it up for you as piano music or whatever instrument you need. I don't have the program myself, if I did I'd do it for you and e-mail it to you, but if you've got a fast connection mabye you could find a way to get that program or a similar one and download it. Thats the only thing I can think of right now. Sorry
Thank you very much :hug: I'll try this! :)

·
Registered
17,115 Posts
Might be easiest to find some vocalists in the area... surely someone has the music. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts