Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know he was actually a bit higher earlier in the year but he seems to have permanently placed himself in the top 30 at least for now. Considering this is his first year on the tour, he's only 19 and much of this is new to him, I think he's had a very good year. Thoughts?

·
10,272 Posts
The sky is the limit for this young guy.

I can tell how much he wants to win, he just needs to find that extra 10% and he can sky rocket to new heights .

·
Registered
10,405 Posts
I know he was actually a bit higher earlier in the year but he seems to have permanently placed himself in the top 30 at least for now. Considering this is his first year on the tour, he's only 19 and much of this is new to him, I think he's had a very good year. Thoughts?
If memory serves, everybody's been trying to tell you exactly that, myself included.

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
Do I need to open threads about Basilashvili and Medvedev both breaking into the Top 30 to protest against the spam of unnecessary and annoying threads?

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
Shapovalov forum

You do realise the guy has his own player forum?

Edit: ok I just checked, he doesn't have his own forum but he does have a thread which should be used to discuss stuff that nobody cares about except his tards

·
Registered
14,497 Posts
Anyway OP should pay more attention to differentiating between GM and fan forums. This thread is clearly for the latter.

·
Registered
6,069 Posts
YOU think he's had a very good year????????????????????

Nice you finally think so.

Please notice he did as well against Med as Nish did.

Yeah duh he had a very good year

·
9,928 Posts
Well he still has a long way to go, defensive side in particular and some patience, I don't see any more rising unless defensive ability improves, something like the strides MEDVEDEV has made in the second half this year, with a much more patient game, and longer rallies, slowly turning the points , versus needing the winner instantly.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Shapo is promising but I didn't think he would break all top30 players so fast (esp. top3).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts