Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shouldn't he have moved up to 11 with the Rome Master's SF? He's still at 14. That's where he was when he finished the US OPEN.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Rome's results aren't reflected in the rankings yet b/c the final hasn't happened/tourney not over, no?

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Right you are. So, if Diego wins today, he'll be 10 and Denis 11?

·
Your visions will happen
48,640 Posts

Shapovalov is #10 currently, Diego #13. If he beats Djokovic, he'll be 9 and Shapo 11

·
23,528 Posts
@Johnny Groove Hey man, let's support our "local boy" Slasher with his live rankings (objectively much more accurate too):

With Djokovic winning the title Shapo will break into the Top 10 (at 2660 points).

·
Registered
16,882 Posts
Missing the Shapotards for thanking Novak for this achievement.
Even if Shapo couldn't wring the win yesterday, Djokovic helped him to stay at #10, otherwise his ranking wouldn't be as high in 2020.

·
Registered
9,259 Posts
Missing the Shapotards for thanking Novak for this achievement.
Even if Shapo couldn't wring the win yesterday, Djokovic helped him to stay at #10, otherwise his ranking wouldn't be as high in 2020.
I guess Shapotards are not so insecure that they have to make an event that has nothing to do with Shapovalov, like today's final, about him. A difficult concept to grasp, I know...

·
Registered
68,525 Posts
Lol if the tournament ends on Monday how can they update results on Monday :/

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
I guess Shapotards are not so insecure that they have to make an event that has nothing to do with Shapovalov, like today's final, about him. A difficult concept to grasp, I know...
And why would they be thanking Djokovic when it was SHAPO who earned those points for himself, not Djokovic? Even if Shapo didn't make top 10 here, it would've only been a matter of time anyway.

·
Registered
9,259 Posts
And why would they be thanking Djokovic when it was SHAPO who earned those points for himself, not Djokovic? Even if Shapo didn't make top 10 here, it would've only been a matter of time anyway.
Please don't let sense get in the way of your agenda. Thank you.

·
Registered
16,882 Posts
My comment was half humorous, maybe also a difficult concept to grasp... :rolleyes:

·
Your visions will happen
48,640 Posts
Even you Johnny?
What do you mean? Your link in signature leads to an error page

I agree your rankings are much more thorough, but live eu site is much easier and quicker way to look at it, for me at least

·
Rankings Master
15,884 Posts
What do you mean? Your link in signature leads to an error page

I agree your rankings are much more thorough, but live eu site is much easier and quicker way to look at it, for me at least
They're working for me

But all the best, mate. Hope LTE is your dream come true in rankings.

·
Registered
9,259 Posts
My comment was half humorous, maybe also a difficult concept to grasp... :rolleyes:
You forgot to insert the funny bits, mate.

·
Your visions will happen
48,640 Posts

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
53,570 Posts

·
Rankings Master
15,884 Posts
It's OK @MWW @Johnny Groove your justifications are really not needed... I will continue what I do best day by day for the people that need OER and who see how deep it has went into tennis history and how it stands for correct data even when the ATP has been in error. Even now, OER shows Sep 21 instead of moving to Sep 28 because the official rankings are incorrect and I am waiting for the go ahead when they will be fixed.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts