Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Too bad this match was moved to an indoor court with no TV coverage. All the funk and junk needed to be on offer.

Dogs Balls let Tomic have the 1st set, then decided to wake up serve up bakery products. Looks like his goal of top 16 seeding at the AO is on the cards.

Dolgopolov with his funky stuff can expose Tomic's movement, especially as Tomic doesn't move well forward.

·
Premium Member
20,707 Posts
no stream :( I'd love to know what happened, Tomic just vanished or something?!?

So happy for Dolgo :)

·
ツ
7,561 Posts
Shanghai R3: (12) Dolgopolov d. Tomic 5-7 6-1 6-0

Very similar score to their last match: Sydney 2011 R32 Dolgoplov d. Tomic 6-7(3) 6-1 6-2.

Match moved indoors in first set due to rain.

·
Registered
16,539 Posts
He was just pre-heating the oven in the first set.

·
124,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Dolgo produces the craziest scorelines. He blows so hot and cold its ridiculous.

·
124,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What a shame. Finally two true original player having a match and no cameras.
epic fail
Only 1 court has a roof, so they moved to one of the practice courts. They will play again.

·
Registered
7,805 Posts
Too bad I couldn't see this interesting matchup but expected result. Dolgo got the skillz when he doesn't serve at 30%. Now he's in a legitimate hunt for top10. Which reminds me of how overrated Tomic is when he is so young. It's the Dog that should be hailed as the first new star to have made it to the real top. He is right with Tipsy and friends now in the race

·
124,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Too bad I couldn't see this interesting matchup but expected result. Dolgo got the skillz when he doesn't serve at 30%. Now he's in a legitimate hunt for top10. Which reminds me of how overrated Tomic is when he is so young. It's the Dog that should be hailed as the first new star to have made it to the real top. He is right with Tipsy and friends now in the race
Dolgo had some hype, but he is not an IMG product.

·
Premium Member
21,569 Posts
Which reminds me of how overrated Tomic is when he is so young. It's the Dog that should be hailed as the first new star to have made it to the real top. He is right with Tipsy and friends now in the race
Lol, Dolgopolov is one year younger than Nole and Murray/same age as DelPo :)

1 - 20 of 54 Posts