Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Roddick played well, showed some signs of his Wimby 09 form. With the way he's playing now, he certainly has the chance to win the title and make one last push for WTF. Watch out guys, ARod is back!

·
Premium Member
3,051 Posts
Roddick played well, showed some signs of his Wimby 09 form. With the way he's playing now, he certainly has the chance to win the title and make one last push for WTF. Watch out guys, ARod is back!
:lol: :lol:

Almagro too much of a careless imbecile with lazy returns to trouble the old pusher on hardcourts.

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
The one game I saw Roddick became pusher extraordinaire and Almagro got really impatient and hit a few errors and was broken. Nothing special from Roddick.

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Roddick usually does well against these type of inconsistent players with his style of just keeping the ball into play.

·
Registered
16,539 Posts
You know Roddick played either Almagro or Robredo when you see MTF is happy that he won :eek:

Take the title Andy :rocker2:

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
MtF comments on every roddick match :

Roddick played like a mug, just pushing balls in the court and was lucky to win because his opponent was a more inconsistant mug who gifted breaks to him.

·
Registered
7,805 Posts
It's cool that Roddick still has so much intensity despite all the years on the tour. Looks more fired up his eyes than the top4 added together. He might not be as good as he once was but I think that retirement rumor can be put to rest when he shows that kind of fire

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Roddick wins against some mug that's accidentally highly ranked and people just start elevating him to God status or something :lol:

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Roddick would beat this guy as a 35 year old outside the top 100. Fortunately he's the far lesser of two evils.

·
Registered
4,074 Posts
Did you watched him against Grigor.. he killed tennis 100 times in that match

·
A happy person
44,905 Posts
Roddick is unpredictable. :facepalm: Bad luck for Nico. :crying2:

Hope they will repeat the match on clay. :devil: Okay, slower hard is good as well..

·
Banned
3,513 Posts
Almugro is another one who only plays when he has to make it to Nadull in a draw so he can bend over :eek: No motivation for him here, if I was his coach I would stress that if he makes the WTF he can bend over for Nadull more than once and give him a title he doesn't have, that's the only way I see Almugro playing well in Paris :lol:

·
Registered
60,779 Posts
Awful result for tennis when Roddick whens. Almagro really needs to get his HC return to not suck. Brilliant pressure play, too. Faced 2 BPs whole match, broken on both

1 - 20 of 28 Posts