Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nadal did not lose a point when serving for the 1st set, and when serving for the match.
Nadal put on an absolute clinic when serving for the set, an incredible delivery.
It was definitely the most lopsided GLopez vs Nadal match I've ever seen. I really enjoyed it.

·
Registered
14,852 Posts
Some good points, fun to watch and good opening for Rafa for sure.

·
Registered
12,897 Posts
Good signs from Rafa, looking to boss the points as much as possible. Needs to keep that up all week.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
A bit shaky start from Rafa, but once he got into the groove midway the first set, the outcome was NID.
Truth be told, Rafa didn't need to play at his best (not even close), as GGL showed quite a number (42) of awful UEs, quite often due to very silly shot selections and mishits. His serve leaving him entirely in course of the second set wasn't doing him a favour either.

Good start for Rafa, nice practice match. :yeah:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts

·
Banned
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nadal actually only took 2 and a half minutes per service game in the 1st set compared to GLopez's 6 and a half minutes. Complete domination by Nadal from the get-go.

Although Nadal did not convert a high% of breakpoints, but of course people sometimes forget the breakpoints are played on the server's racquet, so a high breakpoint conversion rate isn't very common.

·
Banned
207 Posts
Lol at people saying Nadull was good. :lol: He sucked.

Well, at least he got the memo that he needs to get past the service line occasionally.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
alöso nadalwon is a fine troll
I get this feeling he/she/it has been around before... just wait until the troll starts posting Hingis pictures. :p

·
Banned
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
alöso nadalwon is a fine troll
I get this feeling he/she/it has been around before... just wait until the troll starts posting Hingis pictures. :p
These 2 posts are not welcome here at MTF. You both need to look in the mirror and decide if you want to be known for this kind of posting. I'm here to post about tennis. Hope you follow my lead :wavey:

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Yup. Another one for the ignore list.
yah. its getting a bit out of hand though. every now and then i see a whole page in a thread with just ignored posts.

·
Registered
5,223 Posts
I changed the chanel when i saw GGL was making 2 DFs and 3 shanks per service game.

·
Registered
10,663 Posts
Nadal did not lose a point when serving for the 1st set, and when serving for the match.
Nadal put on an absolute clinic when serving for the set, an incredible delivery.
It was definitely the most lopsided GLopez vs Nadal match I've ever seen. I really enjoyed it.
Who the hell is this clown?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts