·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,506 Posts
Boredo is more hated than Almagro.

At the same time good stuff El Cabezon.

·
ツ
7,561 Posts
Win-win match for me having one of these two in the third round. Robredo making the second round is good enough for me.

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Win-win match for me having one of these two in the third round.
Pretty much the opposite for me.. ha. Well.. well.. done.. Alm- I'm sorry I just can't do it.

·
Banned
3,513 Posts
Why is Boredo even still around? Guy needs to retire ASAP so that I never have to cheer for Almugro again :mad:

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
To me, Almagro still have a chance to play ATP Final MC

·
Registered
13,393 Posts

·
Registered
17,271 Posts
amazing that guys like crazy dani are banned for life while the shitman gets to compete in the best tourneys. ATP :facepalm:

well done, mugro

·
Registered
7,516 Posts
Robredo IS more talented than Almagro :lol:
His head is miles better but Mugro has much more power in all his shots and good margin. I'd say that that Mugro is more talented, in tennis terms. Robredo might very well be the better athlete though...

·
Registered
17,271 Posts
His head is miles better but Mugro has much more power in all his shots and good margin. I'd say that that Mugro is more talented, in tennis terms. Robredo might very well be the better athlete though...
i agree with this

mugro is a shotmaker while the shitman just waits on errors

·
Registered
7,805 Posts
^ Except that it's tennis and not a beauty pageant. Then the only vote mugro would get would be his mother. But I say he is way more talented than Robredo and his 1H BH is a cool shot when it clicks.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts