Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great job Ryan! Raced to a 4-0 lead in the second, Troicki came back to 4-2, Ryan broke again for 5-2, got broken for 5-3, broke again to win.

Plays Ebden in R2, they won Newport doubles together earlier this year. Excellent opportunity for both.

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Awesome for Ryan. Now, let the abuse of Troicki commence.

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Great for Ryan

We couldn't see the match but for sure it was terrible.. this mug is probably the worst player ever

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Lol, I don't bother with this declining mug anymore, let him be I say.
Should be an interesting one against Ebden.

·
Tsonga,Djokovic
1,982 Posts
Expected , Troicki is a pure rubbish now

Ryan :yeah: Congrats to you

·
Premium Member
96,462 Posts
Always good when Troicki loses

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
i hate to say it, but Troicki and Tipsarevic don't belong in the top 15 or 20 with this kind of inconsistency. The rankings will catch up with them sooner or later...

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
i hate to say it, but Troicki and Tipsarevic don't belong in the top 15 or 20 with this kind of inconsistency. The rankings will catch up with them sooner or later...
Not Tipsy, at least he's not as useless overall.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
excepted , Harri > Troicki

·
Banned
3,513 Posts
This is the 11th seed :haha: Even so, good for the game when Harrison wins an easy match against a mug :yeah:

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
Easy for Harrison.

·
ツ
7,561 Posts
Gasquet, Dolgopolov, Melzer and Wawrinka are also in the top 20 and I'd hardly call them consistent.

Troicki has talent and deserves to be top 20. He's just going through a bad patch, especially against the youngsters.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts