Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Shanghai R1: Nishikori bt Haase 0-6 7-5 7-6(5)

Haase had matchpoint in second set and served for the match in third. Well done choker! :worship:

Kei :bolt: I love you kid, but you will bring me heart attack. But anyway - what a comeback! :worship:

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Re: R1 Nishikori def Haase 0-6 7-5 7-6(5)

:facepalm:

·
Registered
565 Posts
Haase was leading 6-0 *4-1. Then he blew 4 MP's on his serve when up 5-4 in the second set. He led 5-3 in the final set and found a way to squander that.

A meltdown of epic proportions for Robin Haase. At one point the odds of Nishikori winning were 170-1 at betfair.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haase was leading 6-0 *4-1. Then he blew 4 MP's on his serve when up 5-4 in the second set. He led 5-3 in the final set and found a way to squander that.

A meltdown of epic proportions for Robin Haase. At one point the odds of Nishikori winning were 170-1 at betfair.
I didn't watch the match, but it's just typical Haase meltdown. thought he will become tougher mentally after getting first title..guess not :eek:

·
Registered
8,522 Posts
Re: Shanghai R1: Nishikori bt Haase 0-6 7-5 7-6(5)

What a fighter Kei!! :yippee:

Don't know what was happening on court but looks like it was a crazy match. Haase was a set and double breaks up before Kei came back and leveled to 5-5 and took the second set.

Please don't give us any more heartattacks, Kei!

·
Registered
20,731 Posts
Re: Shanghai R1: Nishikori bt Haase 0-6 7-5 7-6(5)

Haase 6/0 5/3, served for match, missed mp, broken, then broken to love at *5-6 :) Then does it again 3rd set serving for match, missed a pile more mps, and lost tiebreak.

Muggety mug mug.

·
Registered
22,570 Posts
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

·
Anastasia Komananov, KGB
53,509 Posts
:lol:

How Kei pulled that out I have no idea. Real shame it wasn't on a tv court, would have loved to see how all that hot steaming mess unfolded.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Woooow.

·
Registered
70,519 Posts
well done kei :hearts:

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
glad I picked Kei in my bracket draw. :yeah: