Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,282 Posts
Raonic, yet another shining example of generation useless who is already finished before he even hit 30. What a joke of a generation.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Raonic, yet another shining example of generation useless who is already finished before he even hit 30. What a joke of a generation.
Tad harsh? I'd rather watch paint dry than a Raonic match but he's had a pretty good career. i think injuries have taken the edge of his game but it's not like he's even having the worst year - QF Wimbledon losing tight match to Isner's height, beat Goffin in Canda, QF in Cincy Masters pushing in form Nole to 3 sets, 5 set loss to Isner's height in US Open 4th round.

·
Registered
14,073 Posts
Tad harsh? I'd rather watch paint dry than a Raonic match but he's had a pretty good career. i think injuries have taken the edge of his game but it's not like he's even having the worst year - QF Wimbledon losing tight match to Isner's height, beat Goffin in Canda, QF in Cincy Masters pushing in form Nole to 3 sets, 5 set loss to Isner's height in US Open 4th round.
"in form" lol. Nole was dire that match. Raonic played terribly and DF'ed on numerous BP's.

Fortunate he even made the WB QF.

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
It does appear that Next Gen will in little time get passed them with little resistance from Gen U (89-92) It's already showing little by little, not quite there yet but... and it's not like big 3 are leaving anytime soon. So it would really suck for them to have been the punching bags of the Greatest Gen (that part is sad and almost excused) AND eventually be the punching bags of Thiem and Next Gen in 2-3 years (This would definitelly not be excused and pathetic). But it is not entirely written but most likely their fate.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts