Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very hard fought match. Ferrer just too solid in the final set tiebreaker. These two play some long matches and Ferrer's return of serve keeps is the key in these match up.

·
Banned
3,655 Posts
Yay Ferru. Outplaying Roddick in the stats (out ace-ing :cool:) but good effort from Roddick, he looked happy to be out there playing.

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
Pics def. Roddic 6:7 6:2 7:6

Very entertaing match. I'm really impressed with Ferrer. I'm not sure if his ROS today was so good or if Roddick was serving so bad. I couldn't sleep, but I'm so glad I saw this match. It was great. Congrats to Ferrer. I love him.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Pics :rocker2:

Hope Feli wins. Sexy Spanish semifinal :drool:

·
Registered
8,013 Posts
Sidenote here is that roddick seemed to have injured his groin at the end of that 6-5 game. It will be interesting to see if it will be serious or not. Pics played a great tiebreak serving wise and Roddick looked hampered and a step slow.

Entertaining match and I wish Andy behaved like this more often. The respect between the two was great and it really felt like a gentlemen's battle.

·
Banned
9,580 Posts
boohoo mental midget roddick ate too much junk and stiffened up like a cow udder. it double faulted, injured its leg and WAS trying to act talented and unafraid....as usual. too bad it won't manipulate djoker to cancel tournaments too.

·
Banned
9,580 Posts
idiot lingered to show off its intellect and good genes.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Can anyone string together a reasonably constructive sentence on how Andy played for me? I know it's hard for the mtf lot, but I couldn't watch and want to know how he played..

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
1 - 20 of 60 Posts