1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
Mugray gets another cakewalk :rolleyes: I guess Judy started bribing ATP officials with sexual favors in order to help her son score some titles :tape:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Mao Xin Gong is the weakest player that will get a qualifier. If logic is right he'll take on the highest ranked qualie, which is Donald i hope.

If that's the case his draw will end up with Wawrinka again and possibly Murray a fourth time this year

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
Pablo ready for his 3rd loss on the trot. Kamke, Ebden... Who will qualifier be?

Interesting R1s:
Fognini vs Mayer
Tomic vs Anderson
Bellucci vs Tursunov
Youzhny vs Ferrero

·
Registered
21,336 Posts

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Damn, Kukushkin wasn't even going to play here, and he is and he drew Montanes of all players. That match scares me. Albert better find a way to win.

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
I couldn't care less about the top guys, but the final will be Nadal v Murray if both are fit for Shanghai and play the way they can.

I'm mostly focused on the fact the qualifiers have very, very winnable matches outside of Cilic. Hopefully none of my favorites draw him.

·
Registered
7,805 Posts
What a muggy draw for a Masters 1000. It's the last opportunity for Tipsy, Almugro, Simon to make the race for London interesting.

Will they take the chance? Don't even bet your daily pay on it

·
Registered
2,618 Posts

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Oh my god... this 2nd quarter looks like an ATP 250 clay court event (apart from Roddick). Seeds are all Spaniards and declining Roddick, really great, now Almagro even has a good chance to reach the QFs :rolleyes:
Hopefully Grigor can do sth there (I'm not a big fan of his, I think he's a bit overrated, but he has a nice game, saw him live vs Baggy @ Munich), he has a nice draw to start with.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Actually i love this Shanghai draw- it should be interresting and wide open if Nole would play he would be big favorit, Roger should play to make it competitive, because right now based on forms and draw it looks like another Nadal-Murray F but hope not. Nadal has again easy draw, Nalbandian and Gulbis looked dangerous, but one is playing nothing right now and another one is just physically- stamina light years behind Rafa so neither of them will have chance to beat Rafa. But in QF Berdych if stay healthy could be real threat. His performance so far in Beijing has been outstanding and he has the serve, the power game and everything to take down Rafa. So hope Berdych is really healthy and should be real test for Rafa in QF. 2nd section is pretty weak- i mean Ferrer is consistently good whole season, but that´ only one guy in that section- he should be in QF, Almagro has good chance, also declining Roddick, but all of this players are not good enough to compete with Rafa-Andy to win tournament. 3rd section is way more interresting on paper. Fish-Tsonga should be another great QF, both are playing well for last couple of months, played great 4R match at USO, but in their sections are great in form players like Anderson, Cilic,Tomic,Dolgo, even Dodig and Ljubicic if serve well are threat for everyone. It is pity that so many good players in this section. 4th section seems to be cakewalk for Murray. Maybe first opponent either Belluci or Tursunov could be tricky but doubt that they can take even set from Andy right now. Simon has nobody in his part of the draw and should make QF, but with his last match performance i don´t know - he seems to be out of race so even QF won´t be nothing significant for him and Andy will be for sure his STOP there.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts