Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The best there is the best there was, the best there will ever will be!

The #1 Yugoslav was the much much better player, deserved 32 Masters title and a step closer to regaining the #1 spot. Novak Djokovic is levels above the rest.

·
Registered
14,088 Posts
The best there is the best there was, the best there will ever will be!

The #1 Yugoslav was the much much better player, deserved 32 Masters title and a step closer to regaining the #1 spot. Novak Djokovic is levels above the rest.
Say it even louder and maybe people will start believing it ^^

·
The special one
14,041 Posts
Novak was just far too good today, was a wall defensively at times, and served great. Coric played well for the most part, did well to make the second set competitive after that horrendous volley miss on BP in the opening game of the second set. I was about to post that Djokovic looked good at the net also, but of course Djokosmash appeared just in the nick of time on MP lol.

Congrats to Novak, his super second half of 2018 continues.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
The Real Number 1. The BOAT/GOAT/King of Tennis. Nole is ready to dominate 2019! Nole Slam then CYGS.

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Say it even louder and maybe people will start believing it ^^

Only delusional people won't believe it...now get back to your well known ruins!

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
NIDness.

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
It sounds crazy, but I don't think Nole got out of 2nd gear the whole tournament. If needed, he was ready to up the level at any time, but I guess only Dull at his best would wake the beast in him.

The most impressive part for me was the serve, which was just untouchable. Scary prospect for the rest of the year for the field.

Shout out to Djokosmash though :spit:

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Impressive tournament from Djokovic from start to finish. Congrats!

Djokovic is about to dominate tennis once again and is going to deny Nadal the world number 1. As a Federer fan, I'm very happy that Djokovic is back and hope he can do plenty of damage in the clay season.

If he keeps going like this next year, he should snatch at least 2 Slams and will be a GOAT contender again. But with Djokovic, you never know... maybe he will meet another fucked up guru and throwing away his career for good.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Congrats Novak and fans.

It was a solid performance from Novak, though the match didn't quite live up to the promise of the first 4 games. Borna wasn't at the same level he was against Roger but he still put up a good resistance.

I still don't know what Novak was thinking when he got rid of Vajda, to see him now, compared to IW/M, it's like night and day, is this all down to Marian?

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Novak is so good that he has no competition atm.

Coric was too inconsistent and served worse than yesterday, but he still gave a big fight.

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
... Awesome result for the soon to be Year End Number 1 (For the 5th time) & World Number 1 Novak Djokovic :) :)

32nd Masters Series title,4th in Shanghai & 18 matches won in a row.

Won the tournament without dropping serve or a set and joins Federer + Zverev in achieving that feat.

It looks like nothing will stop him between now & the end of the WTF.

1 - 20 of 113 Posts