Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me, or is the crowd so far in Shanghai incredible? They pull for the underdogs, they cheer the favorites, and seem to REALLY REALLY appreciate the players. They're into the matches from beginning to end. And this is was the case even before the matches started...when they first arrived:eek: :eek:

Being in the States, its obviously tough because of the hour differential. But, sorry Ivan, I think the tourney being played in Shanghai is tremendous.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Have to agree with you here, for all the reasons you mentioned.
And the best thing is: I haven't yet heard them yelling for UEs or when a player is about to serve. Very nice indeed! :yeah:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Shanghai tennis is growing !!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
I was afraid that the stands would be dead. Glad to hear Shanghai atmosphere seems to be great. :yeah:

·
Registered
10,093 Posts
Where are these people during the China Open :p

·
Registered
970 Posts
Absolutely agree, its been great to watch.

I loved the gasps when Gasquet flattened out some BH's on Sunday too, great crowd all around!!!

·
Registered
548 Posts
It was a great crowd I agree.

·
Registered
548 Posts
The most retardist crowd outside of France.

Clapping for Double faults and Unforced errors.:retard:
You are a big MUG! :(

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts
Great crowd, when they're there. Doubles attendance has not been too good.

·
_._._._._._
72,524 Posts
The gasps can be quite annoying at times, but for the most part they seem pretty good.

Sadly, they'll be losing it to the snobs in London soon :cool:

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts

Clapping for Double faults and Unforced errors.:retard:
:retard: I guess you barely ever watch matches live but just stick to the SB?

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Clapping for Double faults and Unforced errors.
FELLOW POSTERS. Please ignore this CRETIN. All Jaap is doing is trying to win votes for the Arse Clown Tourney.

Ignore him...and DO NOT VOTE for him.

Thank you, now back to your normal programming.

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,845 Posts
They are well mannered for the most part and I like that they don't pick sides. :yeah:

·
Banned
489 Posts
FELLOW POSTERS. Please ignore this CRETIN. All Jaap is doing is trying to win votes for the Arse Clown Tourney.

Ignore him...and DO NOT VOTE for him.

Thank you, now back to your normal programming.
Cool I think you know what you're talking about since you're in the same category as him. But it's always funny when an Idiot tells another one he's the Idiot :lol:

·
Registered
81 Posts
i like em :). but dont some of the chinese people paint swiss flags on their face and pretend their from switzerland? or are they chinese-swiss? if theyre just chinese, its going a bit far isnt it?

·
Registered
19,954 Posts
i like em :). but dont some of the chinese people paint swiss flags on their face and pretend their from switzerland? or are they chinese-swiss? if theyre just chinese, its going a bit far isnt it?
Not really if they're chinese people supporting a certain swiss player. Waving the swiss flag sends that message across much better than holding up China's flag, don't you think?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Not really if they're chinese people supporting a certain swiss player. Waving the swiss flag sends that message across much better than holding up China's flag, don't you think?
yeh i guess thats ok. but painting the flag on your cheeks? i dunno, but im sure they mean to support fed:) but posters and things like that can proove it also.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts