Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gonzales,Massu,Safina lost in the crazy crowd of Ramat Hasharon.

Shahar gets the key to make a terrific upset win tomorrow.

Peer over Shara @6,25

GL.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah thats why its the 1st time shes playing the fed cup...she even dont know what the word country means comparative to an israelian...By the way the odds is too big here for Shahar,I would have been 4 for her maximun IMO

·
Registered
8,505 Posts
yeah thats why its the 1st time shes playing the fed cup...she even dont know what the word country means comparative to an israelian...By the way the odds is too big here for Shahar,I would have been 4 for her maximun IMO
I can see why you're backing Peer at that price in that environment. However, my personal view is that Shazza will be able to deal with it well, is playing well, is high on confidence and is the better player (as we know) - although her price makes the match unbackable. As for Sharapova's allegiance to Russia, that isn't really relevant in this instance. She is in Israel playing for Russia and will essentially win the tie for her nation (IMO of course).

·
Registered
14,038 Posts
SCHIAVONE over Medina-Garrigues @1.66, 10 units
After yesterday's italian desaster, today Schiavo seek revenge over spanish Medina: I see much more quality in Francesca shots, even if h-2-hs are in Medina favour.

·
Banned
59,367 Posts
Who won the doubles tie in the germany vs usa clash yesterday?

If america won it then liski will decide the tie against harkleroad assuming of course that davenport beats malek which i reckon she will.

·
Registered
9,005 Posts
Who won the doubles tie in the germany vs usa clash yesterday?

If america won it then liski will decide the tie against harkleroad assuming of course that davenport beats malek which i reckon she will.
The doubles match is always the 5th rubber in the Fed Cup.

·
Banned
59,367 Posts
The doubles match is always the 5th rubber in the Fed Cup.
Thank you, i dont like the rules of the fed cup , always get it mixed with davis cup format.

Right so we are 1-1 and all sqaure, davenport will not slip up again so usa will take a 2-1 lead by tonight, so it will be down to the lisiki to force a decider.

Pressure.

·
Registered
14,038 Posts
SCHIAVONE over Medina-Garrigues @1.66, 10 units
After yesterday's italian desaster, today Schiavo seek revenge over spanish Medina: I see much more quality in Francesca shots, even if h-2-hs are in Medina favour.
Italy sucks, obviously LOST bet.

ytd W / L = 32 / 35 --- profit = +66,85 units

·
Premium Member
ИДЕМО НОЛЕ
11,165 Posts
Gonzales,Massu,Safina lost in the crazy crowd of Ramat Hasharon.

Shahar gets the key to make a terrific upset win tomorrow.

Peer over Shara @6,25

GL.
Just very satisfied with the way Sharapova and Chakvetadze spanked the asses of Peer and Obziler...

The better way to teach the israeli audience what are gentlemen' good maneer (not making noise in bertween the two serves, not screaming when Sharapova hits a ball and so on) and the israeli players were involved with Peer laughing with the screaming audience when Obziler played.

Simply hope that Israel will have to go abroad for the play-off tie either in Ukraina or Czech Republic with I hope an awfull screaming audience...

Shahar why do you stop laughing when playing Sharapova on Sunday !

·
Registered
12,720 Posts
Just very satisfied with the way Sharapova and Chakvetadze spanked the asses of Peer and Obziler...

The better way to teach the israeli audience what are gentlemen' good maneer (not making noise in bertween the two serves, not screaming when Sharapova hits a ball and so on) and the israeli players were involved with Peer laughing with the screaming audience when Obziler played.

Simply hope that Israel will have to go abroad for the play-off tie either in Ukraina or Czech Republic with I hope an awfull screaming audience...

Shahar why do you stop laughing when playing Sharapova on Sunday !
Did you watch Davis cup matches in Russia?
It's the same there. The home public always tries to help in any possible way. The players also burn more in this matches.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts