Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been backing Lopez all week, sometimes even good prices. I had him in a double today with Dimitrov. Lopez hasnt been broken and faced very few bps. Do I continue to back him tomorrow? Do I fuck? Do I back the future GS winner Dimi, do I fuck?
Actually fuck knows whats going on tomorrow?

Maybe an interest on Lopez?
Maybe 10/1 on Falla to beat the OAP Federer.

·
Premium Member
3,051 Posts
I have been backing Lopez all week, sometimes even good prices. I had him in a double today with Dimitrov. Lopez hasnt been broken and faced very few bps. Do I continue to back him tomorrow? Do I fuck? Do I back the future GS winner Dimi, do I fuck?
Actually fuck knows whats going on tomorrow?

Maybe an interest on Lopez?
Maybe 10/1 on Falla to beat the OAP Federer.
The only bet you tipped this week was

"Gulbis x Nadal x Zhang"

You announced that you backed Falla inrunning at 7.5 after it had won.

Now you create a thread to tell the forum that you have been backing winners galore.

Round of applause for Mick.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kaiser, have u got whats app cause I keep photos of my bets and am happy to send them to you! None of the bets have been particularly heavy but have kept ticking over. PM me and we can take it from there, no point in a public slagging match!
As for that poxy treble, I never did it bud I did do Ernie in running after he lost the first set and of course he cost me!
I am sorry but I dont post every bet on here, I post my thoughts the day before but thats usually it!

·
Premium Member
3,051 Posts
Kaiser, have u got whats app cause I keep photos of my bets and am happy to send them to you! None of the bets have been particularly heavy but have kept ticking over. PM me and we can take it from there, no point in a public slagging match!
As for that poxy treble, I never did it bud I did do Ernie in running after he lost the first set and of course he cost me!
I am sorry but I dont post every bet on here, I post my thoughts the day before but thats usually it!
I believe you! Just thought it was funny.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There are certain things I dont do in life, I dont bullshit about money, whether it be 1e or 10000e, if I say I made the bet then I did, if I say I lost then I did, if I say I won then I did. Other thing I dont bullshit about is Women, these are two things I have a lot of integrity about and take offence if people doubt me.

·
Premium Member
96,462 Posts
:lol:

It's ok Mick. Just that after timing is considered a bit of a taboo when it comes to posting on gambling forums. Anyway no harm done.

Dimitrov should have too much game for Lopez, he looked very sharp against Wawrinka today. But as you say it will depend on whether Lopez can continue serving like a beast. Wouldn't surprise if we see a couple of TBs. Overs might be the best bet.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know what ya mean BG but it annoys me when someone wants to make comments like that. I mean I have bet up to 5 figure sums in my life, I have had all the big wins and losses. Today I did a double of Lopez and Federer, a multibet that included those two with Dimitrov and Aqauslag and my World cup bets. All bets were covered and its only aquaslag that fucked up my multibet but even that covered itself. Nothing major today, maybe 300E outlayed and have photos of everything if anyone else wants to doubt me.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I find it hard to back Dimi tomorrow when I think of the fact that Lopez hasnt even been broken! If it stays like that then it means tie breakers. Would ya bet against Lopez serve in a tb? Not a chance! Dimi has it all in his game and he is almost like a young Roger Federer but can he break down the Lopez serve. Lopez has a lot of shots in his arsenal but is it enough? I just cant bring myself to lump on Dimi at 1.5, I think he should be 1.75 at least!

·
Registered
7,856 Posts
Ppl just get annoyed like the time you said lucky i you couldnt get the bet on time when bet was losing and then when it won you said you bet it

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't recall that one but as I said if I said I bet on it then I did, probably in running. Lets get back on topic, any picks for today?

·
Registered
830 Posts
Hello.

Havnt been posting in here for a long time, but today I feelt like doing it again, and i seems that you guys could need some tips.. ;)

Im on Lopez from beginng of tournament (40,0), so are most prop going to make a bet on Dimitrov just to be sure of some winnings, but I really think Lopez has good chances today nd odds are good.

Then I have some other winnes today, who I like a lot..

Dimitrov G. - Lopez F.
Tip: 2
0-2 5,00

Nedovyesov A. - Huta-Galung J.

Lorenzi P. - Pavic M.

Rola B. - Smethurst D.
Tip: 1

Kamke T. - Goffin D.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts