Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
73,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chela's tank was empty after 7 hours on court in the last 3 days. Chela's luck ended right here. Congrats to Stan the man for his 2nd final :yeah:

·
yawn
10,517 Posts
So glad for Stan :woohoo:
He's been so unlucky beginning of this year. Must feel real good to be fit and winning again!

Chela :hug:

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
Wawrinka can take some comfort from knowing that Nadal has lost to a Swiss in a clay final this year, I suppose. I'm just glad he's back into form and winning matches just in time for Umag next week, hopefully he's put the knee injury behind him.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Wawrinka can take some comfort from knowing that Nadal lost to the last Swiss he faced on clay, I suppose. I'm just glad he's back into form and winning matches just in time for Umag next week, hopefully he's put the knee injury behind him.
Umm...sure, only he didn't. Or are we just pretending that tiny little tournament in France didn't happen?

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
Umm...sure, only he didn't. Or are we just pretending that tiny little tournament in France didn't happen?
My bad. ;) The last Swiss on clay in an ATP tour event, naturally. ;)

·
Registered
496 Posts
I'm glad Stan won. At least he's a shotmaker, while Chela just bores me to death. Chela hit only 9 winners over a lengthy, hard fought three-setter, against 42 winners for Stan.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
:banana:

Good luck against Nadal, Stan ! :bounce:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts