·
Ace Loveforty
83,410 Posts
Ferrer the winner

more likely in 2 but could be in 3

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
I like Andy play Ferrer. Ferrer got all three wins, but he will lose to Andy. Good luck to Andy, see you in the Final

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
Most of people go to Ferrer, that's why most of people lose in online gamble of sports.

·
Ace Loveforty
83,410 Posts
Most of people go to Ferrer, that's why most of people lose in online gamble of sports.
:haha: this baby will go on my sig right here right now

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
On form Ferrer should win this

but he's never been there before with the big semi final wins/big final appearences and Rod has, but the first time has to come somewhere so go for it skinny Dave :D

skinny Dave in 3.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
I worry about Ferrer returning Andy's serve, but the stats say that's not a big problem, so could go either way. I'd bet Ferrer. Andy will come out on fire, I think, to get over today. He'll have to have a great day to take out Ferrer. I don't expect David to crumble. Should be a good match. I'm not sure of the outcome.

·
Registered
27,276 Posts
I think its going to be Ferrer in 2

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
Deivid23 said:
How fast things change, not too long ago, people tought Ferrer stood no chance against Roddick now looks like he can´t lose
More to do with how much more Rod sucks as the years go by, even an Einstein like you should have worked that one out.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts