Votes: 18 8.5%
  • Nadal in 3

Votes: 44 20.8%
1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here we are again. Nadal leads H2H 8:5 but on hard courts series tied 2:2. Who will be the finalist ?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Re: SF Shangai: Fedderer vs Nadal WWW

roger because he is better on hardcourt and will make it to the final. now in the final against ferrer. could be ferrer all the way but roger may end up as champion. i believe that he knew that he had to get his game together to be champion again for a 4th time or 5th time

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts

Whatever happens... I don't care. I'll be :drool: :drool: :drool: all over.

·
Registered
9,170 Posts

Nadal in three. I don't think Roger is steady and tactically clairvoyant enough at this point to take him out.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Nadal, Federer BH still sucks donkey balls. He might have a chance if he serve 80% though.
Still Nadal in 2.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Nadal in 3, had a day off and Roger doesn't seem to be in a good shape. Roddick's defeat doesn't change it as he's an excellent matchup for Roger

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Fed in 3 and on to win the championship :unsure: :)

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
last years semi will happen again...fed in 2 with great tennis from both...ending with the same shot! :angel:

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

roger because he is better on hardcourt and will make it to the final. now in the final against ferrer. could be ferrer all the way but roger may end up as champion. i believe that he knew that he had to get his game together to be champion again for a 4th time or 5th time
If it was best of 3 I would have given the edge to Pics for final, but for best of 5? Fed is going to win this again if Rafa doesn’t come with a surprise tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Nadal in a very tight match.

Fed is more than good enough to take Nadal out on a court like this, but his form as of late has been very patchy. Realistically he needs to be on top form to take out Rafa.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Fed in 2. Fed is 4-2 in their last 6 meetings, and I expect him to come thru' in 2 close sets. Well sounding too much like a fanboi:devil: !!! Lets say 3 sets!!!

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nadal, Federer BH still sucks donkey balls. He might have a chance if he serve 80% though.
Still Nadal in 2.
He served 83% with Ducky today. He is off presure and that is when he is most dangerous and Rafa ain't in his best form lately.

·
Registered
9,484 Posts

·
Ace Loveforty
83,408 Posts
Federer to improve his game and beat piggy in 3

1 - 20 of 139 Posts