Grigor Dimitrov

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Team Argentina..only know know Schwartzman

·
Registered
1 Posts
I often fantasize about Alexander Zverev losing to Gael Monfils, and those two hot guys shaking hands afterwards. Monfils put his hands on Zverev's back wet shorts and then the Nordic Zverev looks in the eyes of Monfils, and Monfils French kisses Zverev. <3 .

Yum, how nice are Stefanos Tsitsipas and Alexander Zverev! I regularly fantasize about all those great tennis men. What a nice stallions say!

I would like to see the submissive Alexander Zverev with his blue eyes and blonde hair beaten by the dominant Gael Monfils (Frenchman of African descent). Shortly after the defeat, Zverev and Monfils shake hands. The dominant alpha monfils is physically stronger and longer than Zverev and looks deep into the blond boy's eyes. He squeezes Zverev in his Aryan derriere, with his sweaty adidas shorts still on. Then he puts a hand on Zverev's right cheek and starts kissing him.

Afterwards in the dressing room, Zverev sucks the 21-centimeter-long pole from Monfils! Zverev as a blonde blue-eyed boy loses 3-0 to the alpha man Monfils and completely runs off his cock!

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I often fantasize about Alexander Zverev losing to Gael Monfils, and those two hot guys shaking hands afterwards. Monfils put his hands on Zverev's back wet shorts and then the Nordic Zverev looks in the eyes of Monfils, and Monfils French kisses Zverev. <3 .

Yum, how nice are Stefanos Tsitsipas and Alexander Zverev! I regularly fantasize about all those great tennis men. What a nice stallions say!

I would like to see the submissive Alexander Zverev with his blue eyes and blonde hair beaten by the dominant Gael Monfils (Frenchman of African descent). Shortly after the defeat, Zverev and Monfils shake hands. The dominant alpha monfils is physically stronger and longer than Zverev and looks deep into the blond boy's eyes. He squeezes Zverev in his Aryan derriere, with his sweaty adidas shorts still on. Then he puts a hand on Zverev's right cheek and starts kissing him.

Afterwards in the dressing room, Zverev sucks the 21-centimeter-long pole from Monfils! Zverev as a blonde blue-eyed boy loses 3-0 to the alpha man Monfils and completely runs off his cock!
LoL
Post of the Week? Month? Off-season?

·
Registered
1,886 Posts

What a first post. DEAD!

1521 - 1540 of 1548 Posts