Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1511 Posts

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm wondering, and I'm feeling a little naughty. Any good pictures of big, sexy, hot biceps/triceps (and armpits :devil: ) on tour?
There's one for cakes, and one for bulges, but there's none for biceps and chests. :inlove:

Rafa has sexy arms, and so does Jo. Who else has it yummy on the upper body? :devil: :lol:

·
Registered
12,667 Posts
Re: Sexy arms and yummy chests on tour?

Maybe we should also include abs too 'cause most tennis players do not have particularly great upper bods ;).

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
Lets start 10 more threads about male anatomy! Powers-that-be have a heart and crush this thread under your boots.

·
Registered
18,072 Posts
Disgusting objectification of men this thread (and a few more here), should be deleted.

·
Banned
4,295 Posts

·
Registered
18,072 Posts
How much do you bench ML?:)
5kg, 1 rep.

Indeed. So many misandrists that treat men as sex objects and nothing more :mad:
Yup, I'm simply appalled at the prevalent misandry in this forum. This constant portrayal of men as sexual objects and treating them/us like mere pieces of meat is disguting and degrading, really insults our dignity.

·
Registered
12,667 Posts
5kg, 1 rep.

Yup, I'm simply appalled at the prevalent misandry in this forum. This constant portrayal of men as sexual objects and treating them/us like mere pieces of meet is disguting and degrading, really insults our dignity.
You're probably joking, but in case you're not, don't be ridiculous. Threads exist for hottest WTA players (and even WAGs) and nobody says a thing :p.

1 - 20 of 1511 Posts