Mens Tennis Forums banner

2321 - 2340 of 2377 Posts

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Not really. Having sex for and living life for babies is boring. You don't know much about how nature works and I don't want to educate you :wavey:

Bye bye now :hug:

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
Not really. Having sex for and living life for babies is boring. You don't know much about how nature works and I don't want to educate you :wavey:
I feel you need to be educated on subjectivity, you seem to fail to realize even that straight men dont want to be inside your anus. What is fun/boring to you is obviously not absolute truth that applies to everyone else, but I do belive most gays really do not think it is fun to have sex to have babies. I am with you on that account, the cun*t is a scary place if you are gay.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts

Bye bye now :hug:
If it wasn't for reproduction (and/or everyone else that has a similar mindset that rejects this notion), you wouldn't even be alive let alone having the privileges to do what you want to do :spit: :help:

You are too funny man.

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
What is fun/boring to you is obviously not absolute truth that applies to everyone else, but I do belive most gays really do not think it is fun to have sex to have babies. I am with you on that account, the cun*t is a scary place if you are gay.
Well, no, it isn't fun to have sex with the intent only to make a baby, because sex is supposed to be a lot more spontaneous. The baby part itself is great but yeah. And why would vagina scare me? :lol: Please. Nothing intimidating about vagina. It's just...........how do I put this in a way not to be called a heterophobe again? Hmmmm, I'll go for, unappealing in every single way :angel:

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
If it wasn't for reproduction (and/or everyone else that has a similar mindset that rejects this notion), you wouldn't even be alive let alone having the privileges to do what you want to do :spit: :help:

You are too funny man.
That has nothing to do with what I said, please read better honey :wavey:

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
Well, no, it isn't fun to have sex with the intent only to make a baby, because sex is supposed to be a lot more spontaneous. The baby part itself is great but yeah. And why would vagina scare me? :lol: Please. Nothing intimidating about vagina. It's just...........how do I put this in a way not to be called a heterophobe again? Hmmmm, I'll go for, unappealing in every single way :angel:
Dont worry, I wouldnt call you a heterophobe because I think it is lousy linguistics to use ....phobe about anything at all. You value in others what you see in yourself and deny in others what cant be found within you. I often do the same even if I dont deny homosexuality like you seem to deny heterosexuality, I dont fear homos (as the word phobia implies), I just find most of them unappealing in every single way (not discrete intelligent gays like Stephen Fry, but those who spend half their days talking about sucking dicks, very unappealing..).

That has nothing to do with what I said, please read better honey :wavey:
Honey poney, reproduction and the circle of life is more important to any normal human beeing than you sucking dick. Dont try to understand what you werent born to understand, the selfish gene tries to survive the death of organisms by reproduction. Your genes fail big time at reproduction, sorry but you are a loser, sweetie. :wavey:

Reactions: BroTree123

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
We need more heterosexual stuff here

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Most of the heterosexual posters don't have any sex or any hope of having sex, though. Hence, there are no heterosexual sex stories or fantasies. It's sort of a coincidence.

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
No, you are too agressive. That`s the problem of this board. That`s why any single man or woman share their heterosexual experiences and fantasies here.

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
A threesome with Williams sisters. I hope I am not gonna regret posting this when I sober up :eek:

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
No, you are too agressive. That`s the problem of this board. That`s why any single man or woman share their heterosexual experiences and fantasies here.
Well, sex is aggressive. Sexuality is aggressive. Especially male sexuality. And especially male-male sexuality. It's up to the heteros of MTF to step up.

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
you'd probs die in the process
dunno bro serena looks/acts pretty girly when not playing tennis... on court though :scared::scared:

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
Threesome with girlfriend and another girl. I love woman on woman and the idea of having 2 womans

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
I know it is terrible but I like sleeping with married or taken guys. The thought that they are risking it all for sex with me is a huge turn on. I guess as with anything in life the higher the risk/stakes the bigger the thrill.

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
I know it is terrible but I like sleeping with married or taken guys. The thought that they are risking it all for sex with me is a huge turn on. I guess as with anything in life the higher the risk/stakes the bigger the thrill.
Sammy :inlove:

Reactions: sammy01

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Interestingly enough,I've never ever had homosexual fantasies.Once I kissed a girl just to try (lol,Katy Perry reference),but I felt nothing from it.She was very pretty and very sexy,I can admit it,but I never had desire to see her naked for example or to touch her skin in a sexual manner.
Ever since I got into puberty I was very open with boys and had a lot of fun with them both in sexual and non-sexual relationships.Yes,I DO believe that a man and a woman can be just friends,because I have such ones.We've even shared experience in the intime field without any undertones and shame.
Lately my dreams are very Twillight-esque(I don't like the movie) with a man entering through the window in my room and then we couple.An open window is quite strongly present in most of my dreams.The fun stuff is that while we have sex outside is night,but I can hear a lot of people passing and talking loudly.:angel:

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
Same :tape: I had two married guys last month and it felt kind of taboo.....and a big turn on. Predictably both were bottom :rolleyes:
I swear married men always are, though I'm a top so doesn't bother me. My lowest point was probably shagging a married guy in his car and him having to put his kids child seat in the boot :tape:

2321 - 2340 of 2377 Posts