Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
9,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, long story short - I've been burned by this.

....longer story - broke up with a guy in January and we were in contact as friends until early March. Then he deletes me from facebook and cuts contact. Then (in a drunken state) I message him asking how he is recently. Then he pesters me for sex. I give in and we have really, really good sex (I have a semi thinking about it). Then he ignores me and I feel used, abused and down right rank. Like I'm grieving for a loss all over again. What should I do? I decided to implement the No Contact rule for 30 days and see how I feel. Any other advice?

Yes I'm drunk now too - stupid mtf and it's mongs. But I didn't kill myself :D :D :D

·
Registered
727 Posts
I lived with an ex of mine for over two years after we broke up (it's a long story, but it actually did work out). We had sex pretty regularly. In fact, it was probably in reality an open relationship, but we never phrased it that way. When the living arrangement finally ended, we tried being friends for the next 6-8 months, seeing each other for dinner or whatever on occasion, but no more physical contact. After that, the friendship went away. Took me a long time to get over it, but life did move on eventually.

·
Registered
9,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's terrible. Makes you wanna beat him.
I've moved past the anger stage....but gone back into the misery stage.

You will love someone else.
You're most probably right. I should start with myself.

I lived with an ex of mine for over two years after we broke up (it's a long story, but it actually did work out). We had sex pretty regularly. In fact, it was probably in reality an open relationship, but we never phrased it that way. When the living arrangement finally ended, we tried being friends for the next 6-8 months, seeing each other for dinner or whatever on occasion, but no more physical contact. After that, the friendship went away. Took me a long time to get over it, but life did move on eventually.
That sounds very painful. :sad:

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
tell her your wife is jealous and you can't meet her or tell her you've aids, she'll no longer bother you

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts
tell her your wife is jealous and you can't meet her or tell her you've aids, she'll no longer bother you
I believe both individuals prefer men.

To answer the actual question- what trips said. And if there is something holding you back seek counseling. You need some self esteem and by doing what you did, you just took multiple steps backwards.

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
Disgusting, keep that stuff private, and get your drinking under control. Even worse, he might be a pozzer bug pusher.

·
Registered
27,181 Posts
I still hold hands with my ex.

·
Registered
6,745 Posts
you broke up? then he deleted you(in his right)...at that point there is not much to do and you contact him. sex or hot ppl does not equal love...that's all.
i'm still learning from similar mistakes and it's painful to miss them.

"you love him" maybe the body chemicals after the sex still linger?

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
have him checked for crabs

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
Naming no mod names (I could do without any more infractions:rolleyes:), someone has disabled my repping abilities - definitely I can't bad rep posters, not sure about good reps. I should have at the very least been warned or given notice this would occur, but in stead it has been done behind my back. I'm really annoyed that I wasn't even told.

Please put it back now or give me a reason why (After 8 years as a member) my repping functions have been disabled without my consent or knowledge.

Thanks.
:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
Ffs are you gay?

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
Okay, long story short - I've been burned by this.

....longer story - broke up with a guy in January and we were in contact as friends until early March. Then he deletes me from facebook and cuts contact. Then (in a drunken state) I message him asking how he is recently. Then he pesters me for sex. I give in and we have really, really good sex (I have a semi thinking about it). Then he ignores me and I feel used, abused and down right rank. Like I'm grieving for a loss all over again. What should I do? I decided to implement the No Contact rule for 30 days and see how I feel. Any other advice?

Yes I'm drunk now too - stupid mtf and it's mongs. But I didn't kill myself :D :D :D
Look on the bright side, at least he didn't break your out-door like last year. Did you ever end up getting that thing fixed anyway?

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
ahaha

1 - 20 of 60 Posts